school newspaper

Old May 2nd 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default school newspaper

so the newspaper at my school did an article on me and my friends and
our unicycling life. it will be out wednesday. ill make sure to post a
copy of it on here for you all

--
x1psh1x

the only way out is death

http://myspace.com/captainklunk
x1psh1x's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11791

Old May 2nd 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

x1psh1x wrote:
so the newspaper at my school did an article on me and my friends and
our unicycling life. it will be out wednesday. ill make sure to post a
copy of it on here for you all

That's cool! A local high school in my area (Palos Verdes High) did a
"news" feature story on me over a month ago, and invited me to watch
the produced/edited piece on their "Live at 205" broadcast. It was done
well, I thought, and I got lots of compliments, even though I made it
very clear that what they saw me do was NOTHING, compared to what is
being done out there by the really GOOD riders on a daily basis. I
asked them for a DVD copy of the show and they gladly agreed and
promised to mail a copy to me in "a couple of days". That was over a
month ago and still no dvd! I've tried emailing and calling to no
avail. Oh well. If I could get it, I'd post the video. I'll keep
trying.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"!
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old May 2nd 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

kcytheacy was in the bigeest newspaper in the state i was in the class
newspaper

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids
i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old May 2nd 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Some people at my school are filming us on the weekend to enter in some
nation-wide documentary competition. Should be good.
It should be finished in a few weeks and i will post it then. As well
as riding and stuff we are gonna go up to people in the street and show
them some awesome uni vid and then film their reactions and stuff.

Cheers,
Max

--
max_pfeifer

NO I WILL NOT DO A F@#!ING BACKFLIP
max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

cycling to school - advice needed davek UK 174 February 5th 06 09:17 PM
School Newspaper ICP8456 Unicycling 5 February 18th 05 11:25 PM
Free Bikes Instead of School Bus (long) [Not Responding] UK 18 May 17th 04 06:44 AM
Cycling to school dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 19 April 15th 04 07:54 PM
Why not cycle to school? Tony W UK 26 October 5th 03 09:16 PM