NOT a virus- trycycle related!

Old August 12th 04, 07:21 PM
Christopher Jordan

Default NOT a virus- trycycle related!

Check this out!!!!

Check your drivers license...

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including
your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and*all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it?**I
definitely removed mine, I suggest you all do the*same.....Maybe*we
should start up a petition or something protesting this. What*do*you
think?**Go to the website and check it out (
www.driverlicensessearch.com ). Just enter your name, City*and state
to see if yours is on file.**After your license comes on the screen,
click the box marked "Please*Remove". This will remove it from public
viewing, but not from law enforcement.

National Driver's License Records Bureau web site

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA. (on a rented S & B trike, big brother... )
Old August 12th 04, 09:06 PM
Joao de Souza

Christopher Jordan wrote:

Check this out!!!!

Check your drivers license...

US drivers license bureau.... running on a free server in the UK.....
registered via proxy so you can't trace the true owner......

SCAM ALERT!!
TWEEEEET!! TWEEEEET! TWEEEEEEEEET!!! TWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
Old August 13th 04, 01:26 AM
Dennis

Check your drivers license...

Seems a little odd, don't you think...(especially the UK servers)

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: DRIVERLICENSESSEARCH.COM
Created on: 23-Sep-02
Expires on: 23-Sep-05
Last Updated on: 05-Jul-04

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration

Domains by Proxy, Inc.
15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160
PMB353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
Old August 13th 04, 01:29 AM
Dennis

This is an e-mail harvester. You can skip to the punch line without
giving up anything here.

http://www.driverlicensessearch.com/gotcha.php
Old August 13th 04, 02:11 AM
Mark Leuck

Anyone who puts their real email address in that deserves the spam

om...

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
Virus Nelson Binch Mountain Biking 6 August 13th 03 04:32 PM