oops!

Old July 18th 03, 11:58 PM
Zoot Katz

Default oops!

Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.
--
zk
Old July 19th 03, 01:44 AM
Joe Potter

Kevan Smith wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:58:04 -0700, Zoot Katz
from
Balsa Pacific Aero Ltd. Engineering & Bicycle Mongery wrote:

Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.

Your post is off topic, then.

Why?

If he got one more he could make a bicycle.

--
Regards, Joe
Old July 19th 03, 02:29 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Joe Potter wrote in message ...
Kevan Smith wrote:

Your post is off topic, then.

Why?

Zoot does not ride a pro bike or wear the
proper pro kit, therefore he is always OT!

Old July 19th 03, 06:56 AM
Mike Kruger

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.
--

OK, so what's your plan?
Tell us now, before you break some fingers and can't post any more.

Old July 19th 03, 07:34 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 05:56:38 GMT,
m,
"Mike Kruger" wrote:

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.
--

OK, so what's your plan?
Tell us now, before you break some fingers and can't post any more.

First, I've got to get a seatpost clamp to keep the saddle from
twisting around. Then I'd like to be able to ride to the end of the
hallway without dabbing a wall.

These unicycle people are genuinely nuts.
ftp://ftp.winternet.com/users/kfuchs.../iufrules.text
--
zk
Old July 19th 03, 06:05 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:

It supposedly takes about two weeks of daily practice before one
succeeds in even riding these things. I believe it.

Chris Holm makes it look soooo easy g

Then I'll need to learn to ride with a tail if that's possible.

Juggling will have to wait.

I've just realized how I've always taken for granted that
handlebars provide us with somewhere to put our hands.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old July 19th 03, 06:06 PM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Zoot Katz wrote:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:40:11 -0700, ,
(Tom Keats) wrote:

In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:
Some well-intentioned soul gave me a unicycle.

Work out some juggling routines, and you could busk.

Or at least bring home a sack of grapefruits on it.

cheers,
Tom

It supposedly takes about two weeks of daily practice before one
succeeds in even riding these things. I believe it.

Then I'll need to learn to ride with a tail if that's possible.

Juggling will have to wait.

Juggling you can pick up in 10 minutes, the unicycle is a lot harder.

Old July 20th 03, 03:59 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:06:10 GMT,
,
(Paul Southworth) wrote:

Juggling you can pick up in 10 minutes, the unicycle is a lot harder.

I once spent several hours picking up my juggling attempts.
--
zk
Old July 20th 03, 04:09 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Pat wrote in message ...
So, what do you think about the new Bianchi jerseys?

Pat in TX (but my Bianchi is yellow)

While I ride blue kit, I really think that Bianchi's kit
needs to darken the blue and get more graphics
on the jersey and shorts, as it looks too division three.

Ullrich looks dorky in his white Rudys, it must be a
German thing, as Baldato, Pellizotti, and Me look really
cool in our white framed Axley Raptor Race shades!

But then Italians can get away with tweaking the standards,
as just the other day I was out on a tempo ride wearing
the classic Briko Stinger shades and was getting great
results with female motorists when I was hanging around
the U.S. border crossing at Hunnington.

Now you go out on a ride and be a German or Dutch pro
rider and see if you get away with the classic look!