Skier and hiker in hospital after avalanches

Old May 22nd 10, 08:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

Default Skier and hiker in hospital after avalanches

On May 21, 8:45*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message

On May 20, 9:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

*He thinks attaching some bells to your person while hiking in the

back country of Yellowstone will protect you from bears. What an asshole!
When did I say that Ed? *Can you point to it? *Or are you just lying

again like your hero? *What an asshole.

Those bears of Yellowstone are there just waiting for you to pass by with
your tinkling bells and the wolves are lying in wait for you too (they want
to eat you alive like they do deer) to say nothing of the rattlesnakes. If I
were you, I would not venture into the back country of Yellowstone. I have
placed an Irish curse on you and all the beasts you so admire are going to
do you in. Yea, stay out of Yellowstone!

Were you born a microcephalous idiot or did you have to study?