FS: parts box blowout, DA Track hubs, saddles, posts, derailleurs, ETC ETC

Old May 31st 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: parts box blowout, DA Track hubs, saddles, posts, derailleurs, ETC ETC

Hey there RBM,

I have a ton of stuff in my parts box that doesn't make sense to sell
on eBay. Help me clear out this stuff and I promise really good deals.
The more items you buy, the lower I'll go on the price and will stay
the same on shipping (about 8 bucks for a box of a few items). I also
have a lot of stuff not pictured. I take paypal and checks.

Here's my list, with links to some pics on the very bottom. I can take
more pics as needed. Make offers to "jchup" at yahoo.

Dura-Ace Track Hubs NEW (32 hole, track width, one-sided rear w/
lockring) not pictured, $180

Saddles & posts:
WTB kevlar with Ti rails, $10
Concor with cro-mo rails (the Lance saddle) $15
San Marco Era saddle, red (Ti I think, with thigh scuffage) $15
vintage Bontrager (not pictured, cro-mo rails) $10
American Classic road post, black, used, decent, 27.2, $15
Race Face mtb post, cut down to road length, decent, 27.2, $12

Handlebars:

Scott AT-1 mtb (170g), $5
Ritchey Pro-lite (cut shorter) $any offer
Deda silver (not sure what model, 26.0, 42 ctoc, lots of stickiness
from tape) $3
Modolo (not sure what model, vintage anatomic, 44 ctoc, great shape) $8
Onza barends, $3

Stems:

Zoom mtb, silver (1/18th, 135mm, 10 degree, standard clamp, $5
Deda Newton road (1/18th, 120, 26.0 clamp) NOT pictured, $30
ITM tomahawk (vintage, 1", 120mm, -17 degree, cool looking) $5

Drivetrain:

NEW Dura-Ace 9-speed brifters in box, $220
Dura-Ace front der (7700), great shape, 28.6mm clamp, $25
Ultegra 9-speed shifters, used & scuffed, $65
LX front der, top pull, 28.6 clamp, $5
XT front der, older model, 28.6 clamp, $5
XT 8-speed rear der, good shape, $20
SRAM 8-speed chain, NIB, $15
Mavic starfish-style aero crankset with original rings!! good cond,
scuffed from booties (175mm, 53 x 42 rings) not pictured $100
Ultegra 9-speed crank, not pictured (170mm, 53/39) $50
Ultegra 9-speed crank, not pictured (172.5mm, 53x39) $50
various Shimano 7-speed cogs, inquire if truely interested

Clothes/Shoes/Helmets

Time shoes, decent shape, one big toe scuff (42.5, adaptor plates for
2-bolt, and 3-bolt cleats included) $35
Bellweather armwarmers, medium, black, good shape, $8
Aussie legwarmers, medium, black, decent shape, $10
Bellweather jersey, all black, old as dirt, A BUCK
blue promotional jersey from MS150, A BUCKEROO!
Specialized black saddlebag (see pic) $5
Nashbar green & black saddlebag (see pic) $2
Bell Phi Pro helmet, great shape, red, not pictured (L/XL) $20

PICS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jchup/132031617/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jchup/132031616/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jchup/132031615/