"Angry Man": Anybody Know Him?

Old December 2nd 08, 02:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
(PeteCresswell)

Default "Angry Man": Anybody Know Him?

I recall that had some recurrent breakages with a certain piece
of equipment some years back and wanted to find out what the
nature of the breakages was.
--
PeteCresswell
Old December 3rd 08, 06:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
I recall that had some recurrent breakages with a certain piece
of equipment some years back and wanted to find out what the
nature of the breakages was.

I kind of know him but haven't seen him in a while.
The problems I saw him have were on his old Klein - I forget the model
name but it was the Maverick design. He kept breaking it around the
pivot just behind the BB.

HTH,
Matt
Old December 3rd 08, 10:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
(PeteCresswell)

Per MattB:
I kind of know him but haven't seen him in a while.
The problems I saw him have were on his old Klein - I forget the model
name but it was the Maverick design. He kept breaking it around the
pivot just behind the BB.

I know I'm pushing my luck here.... but do you know if it
happened tb the bolt that's there.
--
PeteCresswell
Old December 4th 08, 08:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per MattB:
I kind of know him but haven't seen him in a while.
The problems I saw him have were on his old Klein - I forget the model
name but it was the Maverick design. He kept breaking it around the
pivot just behind the BB.

I know I'm pushing my luck here.... but do you know if it
happened tb the bolt that's there.

I'm pretty sure it was. My friend's shop sold him the bike so he came by
a few times to get it fixed. I don't think that was the only part that
broke, but at least once or twice it did.

Matt
Old December 8th 08, 08:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
PeteCresswell

On Dec 4, 3:48 pm, MattB wrote:
I'm pretty sure it was. My friend's shop sold him the bike so he came by
a few times to get it fixed.

Can you aim me at the shop? I'd like to confirm with them before I
take the story to Maverick.

If you want to do it offline, Confirm at Fatbelly dot Com.