I biked Heil Ranch in Lyons yesterday, this video is exactly what I rode

Old August 5th 11, 11:03 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

Default I biked Heil Ranch in Lyons yesterday, this video is exactly what I rode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm4b5...eature=related

Deja-vu? Or did RUSH and the superboobs arrange it? I biked with a
Christian religious group and these guys are the cream of the crop
riders, they are beyond everyone I have ridden with since I've been
MTBing.

First of all we were supposed to goto Hall Ranch but the CIA - RUSH?
Madonna? - used their power illegally to say there was a fire at Hall
Ranch when there wasn't one, so we - and the group was in on it - went
to Heil Ranch, where the CIA sent numerous groups to support the lie
that Hall Ranch had a fire.

So riding with the group and I'm a weak climber/cardio, I kept up with
them for what looks to be 4 miles before my chain dropped (Due to
Shimano junk driev train, SRAM never drops the chain) and got snarled
beteween the bottombracket enclosure and the crank arm, of which I
could not unsnarl it in time enough to catch the group whom all are
power riders, I was barely keeping up but was keeping up, but with a
10 minute gap I would have lost them and not knowing the trail system
as I only studied the "Trail we were supposed to be on (Hall)" I would
not hae been able to know which route they took as there are a network
of trails in this system.

So where my chain event occurred is where this guy started filming #2
exactly, it looks to be about 4 miles, so this video is exactly what I
rode yesterday and good coverage. Man I love Colorado...