lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

Old January 18th 10, 09:25 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even has
his name on it, I can only imagine you had to pay extra for that.

See the photos he

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

In Virginia Newbons mind she is believing that this will make me want
a new bike. I will not get one until she is arrested for her multiple
crimes against me, and she disbelieves she is going to be arrested.
That makes it all the more better.
Old January 18th 10, 11:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Jan 18, 2:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even has
his name on it, I can only imagine you had to pay extra for that.

See the photos he

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

In Virginia Newbons mind she is believing that this will make me want
a new bike. I will not get one until she is arrested for her multiple
crimes against me, and she disbelieves she is going to be arrested.
That makes it all the more better.

I might have been wrong on the price. But it looks like he has carbon
fiber on it all over, those are rarely below $5K.
Old January 18th 10, 06:14 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
bubba

On Jan 18, 3:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even has
his name on it, I can only imagine you had to pay extra for that.

See the photos he

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

In Virginia Newbons mind she is believing that this will make me want
a new bike. I will not get one until she is arrested for her multiple
crimes against me, and she disbelieves she is going to be arrested.
That makes it all the more better.

You will grow old on the streets
Old January 23rd 10, 02:46 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
daddy[_2_]

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 01:25:00 -0800, LIBERATOR wrote:

BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over $5,000.00.

This new one is at least $8,000.00. I could be wrong but he even has his
name on it, I can only imagine you had to pay extra for that.

See the photos he

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

In Virginia Newbons mind she is believing that this will make me want a
new bike. I will not get one until she is arrested for her multiple
crimes against me, and she disbelieves she is going to be arrested. That
makes it all the more better.

all I can say is, nice looking bike there mitch.

;-)

-grig