Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

Old February 10th 10, 01:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

Default Mountain biker seriously ignored on alt.mountain-bike!

Well done, people! Tom
Old February 12th 10, 02:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:
Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.
Old February 12th 10, 02:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

On Feb 11, 6:07*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. Tom
Old February 16th 10, 06:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

Old February 18th 10, 06:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

On Feb 9, 5:56 pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. Tom

But, I could point you to some skydiving videos of me if you'd like.
skydivevids.com Check out the Flail page. Tom
Old February 19th 10, 08:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

Old February 19th 10, 08:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

Alright. Heard of the Residents, or Henry Cow?
Old February 21st 10, 04:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

On Feb 9, 5:56*pm, tom wrote:

Well done, people! *Tom

You're not one of the RUSH group from alt.music.rush are you?

If you're not, I'll interact with you.

I'm a huge music fan. But, most likely, it's music you've never heard
of. *Tom

So long as you're not a RUSH crony.

So you have riding video online somewhere?

No. *Tom-

Tell me about your music I never would heard of.

Alright. Heard of the Residents, or Henry Cow?

Finished interacting?