A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Can one guy who just wants to ride...



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 24th 06, 06:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 379
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...

start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB

Ads
  #2  
Old August 24th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 301
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...

Paladin wrote:
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


You look like droopy dog.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
  #3  
Old August 24th 06, 06:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...




"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?


  #4  
Old August 24th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 379
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?


I hate to dignify your post with a response, but I have been honored to
hang & ride with JD in the past, and respect Ride-a-lot, quite-a-lot.
Something I can't bring myself to say about you, however... just turn
yourself in, OK?

CDB

  #5  
Old August 24th 06, 07:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jimbo(san)
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Paladin wrote:
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one


"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, much much worse than two
One is the number divided by two


Sorry I couldn't help myself ;-P

Jimbo(san)

  #6  
Old August 24th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 747
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...

Jimbo(san) wrote:
Paladin wrote:

start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB



One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one


"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, much much worse than two
One is the number divided by two


Sorry I couldn't help myself ;-P

Jimbo(san)


I really like the Aimee Mann version of that song on the Magnolia
soundtrack.

Matt
  #7  
Old August 24th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 379
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Jimbo(san) wrote:
Paladin wrote:
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one


"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, much much worse than two
One is the number divided by two


Sorry I couldn't help myself ;-P

Jimbo(san)


LOL! That was good, and you're a meanie! So how do I get that tune out
of my head??? Start humming "Feelings"?

CDB

  #8  
Old August 24th 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Jimbo(san)
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 71
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Paladin wrote:
LOL! That was good, and you're a meanie! So how do I get that tune out
of my head??? Start humming "Feelings"?

CDB


NOOOOOOooooooo!!!

Now I am going to have to start whistling Strangers In The Night to get
Feelings out of my head!!!


:-0

Jimbo(san)

  #9  
Old August 25th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 356
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?


LMAO, this is the funniest thing anyone has ever said about these guys.
Now I disagree with picking on this guy for one reason - he's an older
man in his 50s and doing MTBing, so that deserves compliment. But it
was hilarious response, esecially since J.D. & Ridey are husband and
wife... muhwahahaha...

  #10  
Old August 25th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 356
Default Can one guy who just wants to ride...


Paladin wrote:
Bob Rogers wrote:
"Paladin" wrote in message
ups.com...
start a revolution? I don't know, but we got a big party brewing for
tomorrow nt.

For those that don't have access to mtbr, I posted a picture of myself
sitting in the park enjoying my post-ride party, after *everybody* in
both my beginner and intermediate Tues nt group rides bailed. I don't
know what happened, maybe I should shower more than once a month...

I showed up with the SS and the cooler. And if there's an army of one,
this was a party of one. Well, one thing led to another after that
post, and my sad lament may have morphed into something big.

yurall invited, too..

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=220852

CDB


****..you look like a child molester..do you hangwithe JD and Ride-a-lot?


I hate to dignify your post with a response, but I have been honored to
hang & ride with JD in the past, and respect Ride-a-lot, quite-a-lot.
Something I can't bring myself to say about you, however... just turn
yourself in, OK?

CDB


Uh, I think he accused Ride-A-Lot JD and this other guy as being the
child molestor. Why are you trying to redirect it to him?

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheat Mountain Challenge Ride Report (2005/09/25) Chris BeHanna Rides 0 September 30th 05 05:19 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America General 0 March 30th 05 07:34 PM
TIMES UP BICYCLE RIDE (NYC) AND COMMUNITY GARDENING BASH!!! *Because **NYC** Could Be BETTER!! Recumbent Biking 0 July 7th 04 02:12 PM
Mayors to Ride, Unicyclists, Music, etc: 2004 Mayors' Ride Set to Begin Cycle America General 0 May 7th 04 06:52 PM
Hollywood, Music, Record Holders Gun for Chicago Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Recumbent Biking 0 January 26th 04 04:11 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.