A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Rides
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) por Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 29th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
erasmo
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 248
Default Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) por Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com/2007...co-edo-mex-by-
jilotepec-280107.html

I hope i could get this link right (unbroken) this last time :-)

The above refered post contains a dynamic GPS Trackmap, plus geo-
referenced photos, of a cycling touring from Mexico City to
Atlacomulco, performed last 28.01.07

greetings

Ads
  #2  
Old January 31st 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
erasmo
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 248
Default Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap (tiny url)

Hi dear Forum:

Well, i think it will be better to rely on the power of a tiny url.
So, if you had wished to see the trackmap (plus associated photos and
data) of last weekend's ride, but were unable to access it due to the
broken link (way too long), here is a more manageable link:

http://tinyurl.com/3y9jlr

i sincerelly do beg you pardon for my multiple posts about the same
ride. It won't happen again. Please receive my apologies.

Greetings.

On Jan 29, 5:19 pm, "erasmo" wrote:
http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com/2007...co-edo-mex-by-
jilotepec-280107.html

I hope i could get this link right (unbroken) this last time :-)

The above refered post contains a dynamic GPS Trackmap, plus geo-
referenced photos, of a cycling touring from Mexico City to
Atlacomulco, performed last 28.01.07

greetings



  #3  
Old January 31st 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
dvt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 435
Default Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap (tiny url)

erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Forum:

Well, i think it will be better to rely on the power of a tiny url.
So, if you had wished to see the trackmap (plus associated photos and
data) of last weekend's ride, but were unable to access it due to the
broken link (way too long), here is a more manageable link:

http://tinyurl.com/3y9jlr

i sincerelly do beg you pardon for my multiple posts about the same
ride. It won't happen again. Please receive my apologies.


Here's a tip that may help in the future. Enclose your long link in
brackets to avoid wrapping. Most newsreaders won't break your link in
two if it's inside those brackets. For example, here's your first link:

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com/2007/01/atlacomulco-edo-mex-by-jilotepec-280107.html

I learned this tip from a r.b.tech contributor... I don't remember who.
My apologies to that person.

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Everyone confesses that exertion which brings out all the powers of body
and mind is the best thing for us; but most people do all they can to
get rid of it, and as a general rule nobody does much more than
circumstances drive them to do. -Harriet Beecher Stowe, abolitionist and
novelist (1811-1896)
  #4  
Old February 1st 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
erasmo
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 248
Default Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap (tiny url)

hi dvt:

thank you very much for the tip :-)

greetings

On Jan 31, 12:46 pm, dvt wrote:
erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Forum:


Well, i think it will be better to rely on the power of a tiny url.
So, if you had wished to see the trackmap (plus associated photos and
data) of last weekend's ride, but were unable to access it due to the
broken link (way too long), here is a more manageable link:


http://tinyurl.com/3y9jlr


i sincerelly do beg you pardon for my multiple posts about the same
ride. It won't happen again. Please receive my apologies.


Here's a tip that may help in the future. Enclose your long link in
brackets to avoid wrapping. Most newsreaders won't break your link in
two if it's inside those brackets. For example, here's your first link:

http://erasmoperez.blogspot.com/2007/01/atlacomulco-edo-mex-by-jilote...

I learned this tip from a r.b.tech contributor... I don't remember who.
My apologies to that person.

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Everyone confesses that exertion which brings out all the powers of body
and mind is the best thing for us; but most people do all they can to
get rid of it, and as a general rule nobody does much more than
circumstances drive them to do. -Harriet Beecher Stowe, abolitionist and
novelist (1811-1896)



 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) por Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap erasmo General 3 February 1st 07 05:45 PM
Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) por Jilotepec, GPS Trackmap erasmo Techniques 3 February 1st 07 05:45 PM
Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec erasmo General 1 January 29th 07 10:55 PM
Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec erasmo Techniques 1 January 29th 07 10:55 PM
Atlacomulco (Edo Mex) by Jilotepec erasmo Rides 1 January 29th 07 10:55 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.