video of Mark Zahn MTBing

Old September 9th 06, 01:50 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default video of Mark Zahn MTBing

Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeoKK1RKCc

Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
car.

Old September 9th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

I saw a guy that looked like Joe E. Brown trying to get a little kid to
sit in his lap.
Sick-o.

Old September 9th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Chris Glidden

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeoKK1RKCc

Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
car.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! In your dreams Looney Tunes.

Old September 11th 06, 05:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Chris Glidden wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Ridey, this is me in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGeoKK1RKCc

Like the way I spin my bike like a helicopter then land perfectly?

I can teach you that in 10 minutes Ridey, but you have to buy me a new
car.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! In your dreams Looney Tunes.

Hey, all those guys in that video are me. The one where you saw 4 guys
at one time racing, all of them were me too, I cloned myself and had a
German scientist speed up their aging process til they were all my age,
of which then they were adjusted to normal time, so I could practice
against myself and progress myself, by competing against myself. Every
stunt, every amazing trick, every amazing flip, all of it was me.

Old September 11th 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Len Tropy

On 10 Sep 2006 21:52:52 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

69.15.133.1

bouncey bouncey zahner!

69.15.133.1 = [ ]
network: Class-Name: network
network: ID: NET-69-15-0-0-1
network: Auth-Area: 69.15.128.0
network: Network-Name: CBEY-69.15.133.0
network: IP-Network: 69.15.133.0/30
network: IP-Network-Block: 69.15.133.0 - 69.15.133.3
network: Org-Name: 3DXI LLC
network: Street-Address: 7721 W 92nd Av
network: City: Westminster
network: State: CO
network: Postal-Code: 80021
network: Country-Code: US
network: Tech-Contact;I:

network: Admin-Contact;I:

network: Abuse-Contact;I:

network: Created: 2/19/2004
network: Updated: 20060908
network: Updated-By:

network: Class-Name: network
network: ID: NET-69-15-0-0-1
network: Auth-Area: 69.15.128.0/19
network: Network-Name: CBEY-69.15.128.0
network: IP-Network: 69.15.128.0/19
network: IP-Network-Block: 69.15.128.0 - 69.15.159.255
network: Org-Name: Cbeyond Communications
network: Street-Address: 320 Interstate North Parkway Suite 300
network: City: Atlanta
network: State: GA
network: Postal-Code: 30339
network: Country-Code: US