Ride-A-Lot, may I suggest...

Old August 22nd 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot, may I suggest...

Can I suggest something that I think everyone will agree with, can you
omit adding music to your videos please?

Your videos are going to be better without music.

I'm serious, anyone who agrees should say something...

Old August 23rd 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

Hey! You didn't crosspost! Nice! Seriously, he can put on 'em whatever
music he wishes. Tom

Old August 23rd 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

tom wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
Can I suggest something that I think everyone will agree with, can you
omit adding music to your videos please?

Your videos are going to be better without music.

I'm serious, anyone who agrees should say something...

Hey! You didn't crosspost! Nice! Seriously, he can put on 'em whatever
music he wishes. Tom

Schizophrenics don't know how to turn down the volume.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 23rd 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
tom wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:

Can I suggest something that I think everyone will agree with, can you
omit adding music to your videos please?

Your videos are going to be better without music.

I'm serious, anyone who agrees should say something...

Hey! You didn't crosspost! Nice! Seriously, he can put on 'em whatever
music he wishes. Tom

Schizophrenics don't know how to turn down the volume.

What do you mean? They can't!
It's either the music or the
voices . . I would def choose
the music.
Old August 23rd 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
tom wrote:

LIBERATOR wrote:
Can I suggest something that I think everyone will agree with, can you
omit adding music to your videos please?

Your videos are going to be better without music.

I'm serious, anyone who agrees should say something...

Hey! You didn't crosspost! Nice! Seriously, he can put on 'em whatever
music he wishes. Tom

Schizophrenics don't know how to turn down the volume.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Now see I tried to be nice to you and you chose to take shots at me.
Therefore he-she I again will reveal humiliating truths about you. But
I've said them before.

Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

If you omitted the music I could at least connect to you dorky wussy
boys by evaluating your conversations and reflecting to whatever it is
you say, at least this way I could relate. But with the lame sissy
broke back mountain music, the only motivation I had was to turn it
off.

Even if you used music I like like DT or RUSH or Bon Jovi, I couldn't
stand this video. You don't seem to get it Ridey, you're boring, your
videos are identical you can't tell they're different trails because
you constantly do the same thing over & over again. Trees look no
different from trees on different trails that are non-technical
singletrack. Why can't you understand that?

There are no hits to your site because of this. Your site is boring. I
noticed you hvae a category "popular", but who the **** other than you
said they were popular? Your mass surfers that are infatuated with your
videos? DOH!!! There are none, so it's very clear the only one that
made them popular is you.

So dorky wussy sissy momma he-she boy, you need to either omit the
music or start riding down some trails that are different from all the
other trails you do. My pictures alone are more exciting from all your
videos and pictures together. People look at my pitcures and think to
themselves "how the hell can someone ride down that?" or "If I had to
ride down that I'd go around that rock & go down that line", you can't
even do that with your lame ass data Ridey, so either omit the music or
start riding trails like Apex & Deer Creek.

If you want me to teach you I won't pick on you and you buy me a camera
and I will get you to achieve it in one day. Otherwise shaddap and stop
making more data, I and no one else enjoys your nature tours
impersonating MTBing.

WUS!!

Old August 23rd 06, 12:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
di

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
..

Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

What kind of fool would sit through something so boring & unbearable when
they don't have to?

Old August 25th 06, 12:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
.

Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

What kind of fool would sit through something so boring & unbearable when
they don't have to?

I turned it off half way through. It made no connection to me, the
scenery is very slightly different, almost not different from all the
other videos. The scenery is a one time joy in his videos. after you
see one of his videos you've seen them all, none of them are any
different.

He's lame. .

Old August 25th 06, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
di

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...

di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
.

Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

What kind of fool would sit through something so boring & unbearable when
they don't have to?

I turned it off half way through. It made no connection to me, the
scenery is very slightly different, almost not different from all the
other videos. The scenery is a one time joy in his videos. after you
see one of his videos you've seen them all, none of them are any
different.

He's lame. .

still waiting for one of your video's or even a photo with you actually
being in it, so far all we've seen is something you hijacked from other
websites, I think you are nothing but a lot of hot air and have a
vendetta against someone you are extremely jealous of who actually gets out
and rides.

Old August 25th 06, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
missasagua

On 24 Aug 2006 16:46:35 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

He's lame. .

67.40.142.102 = [ 67-40-142-102.hlrn.qwest.net ]

OrgName: Qwest Communications Corporation
OrgID: QCC-22
Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202
Country: US
NetRange: 67.40.0.0 - 67.42.255.255
CIDR: 67.40.0.0/15 67.42.0.0/16
NetName: QWEST-INET-116
NetHandle: NET-67-40-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: AUTHNS1.MPLS.QWEST.NET
NameServer: AUTHNS2.DNVR.QWEST.NET
NameServer: AUTHNS3.STTL.QWEST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2001-11-27
Updated: 2006-02-09
OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Qwest IP NOC
OrgNOCPhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: QIA-ARIN
OrgTechName: Qwest IP Admin
OrgTechPhone: 1-877-886-6515
OrgTechEmail:

Old August 25th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
.
[...]

Libby is such a tool. He doesn't realize I'm really Clint Eastwood
watching his every move. My buddy Chuck Norris is just itching at the
chance to do some magic.

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws