Ride-A-Lot, may I suggest...

Old August 25th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

Default Ride-A-Lot, may I suggest...

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

1000/day? and not a 1 leaves a comment. You're high.
prove it... put a counter on your page.

Old August 25th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

1000/day? and not a 1 leaves a comment. You're high.
prove it... put a counter on your page.

You have to register to leave a comment. They don't want to.

There is a counter on the site. It has always been there.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 26th 06, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Drew

"CowPunk" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

1000/day? and not a 1 leaves a comment. You're high.
prove it... put a counter on your page.

I visit lots of sites. And never once have I left a comment in all these
years.
I've visited R-A-L's site, and never left a comment.
Now, 1000 may not be correct, every couple of days delete all cookies.
Does that make me a multiple unique vistor? Dang, this proves it, I am
unique afterall!!

There has got to be a way for R-A-L to make a buck on this......
I'll send a penny...... only 99 more to go!!!

Ride on garth,
Drew

Old August 26th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

I turned it off half way through. It made no connection to me, the
scenery is very slightly different, almost not different from all the
other videos. The scenery is a one time joy in his videos. after you
see one of his videos you've seen them all, none of them are any
different.

He's lame. .

still waiting for one of your video's or even a photo with you actually
being in it, so far all we've seen is something you hijacked from other
websites, I think you are nothing but a lot of hot air and have a
vendetta against someone you are extremely jealous of who actually gets out
and rides.

Well well well, look, it's a Newbon using multiple aliases by using
multiple spoofing servers.

Ok, I'll play along.

If I post my pictures, and I'm in them, will you say it's not me and I
hijacked the photo from another site? Do you want me to post the photos
on my MySpace account, but will that be valid enough to prove who I am?

Why don't you explain how I can prove to you who I am and what I look
like. Or will this ruin your ability to tinker with me in USENET in the
joyful grade school teasery we all festive...

I'm waiting for your instructions on how to prove who I am and what I
look like, pigeon plucker...

Old August 26th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
di wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
.
Your video is unbareable, I can't sit through it it is the most boring
thing I have ever experienced. It's the same thing through the whole 20
minutes. Not one different experience, it's all the same level calm
boring ass riding.

What kind of fool would sit through something so boring & unbearable when
they don't have to?
I turned it off half way through. It made no connection to me, the
scenery is very slightly different, almost not different from all the
other videos. The scenery is a one time joy in his videos. after you
see one of his videos you've seen them all, none of them are any
different.

He's lame. .

still waiting for one of your video's or even a photo with you actually
being in it, so far all we've seen is something you hijacked from other
websites, I think you are nothing but a lot of hot air and have a
vendetta against someone you are extremely jealous of who actually gets out
and rides.

Libby is such a tool. He doesn't realize I'm really Clint Eastwood
watching his every move. My buddy Chuck Norris is just itching at the
chance to do some magic.

Ridey, you're a big fat nerd who likes riding his bike in nature.
Nothing more, and don't forget the puppet part where you're obeying
others commands on what to say and when to say what you say in USENET.
You're a toy - an internet toy that I enjoy toying with. If you want me
to teach you how to ride ruthless black diamond terrain and become a
superb MTBer far beyond what you ever understood MTBing to be, you must
buy me a video camera. I won't pick on you during the session of
instructing you, in fact, I'll motivate you. It's your choice pookums.

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

I don't believe a word of this. Ridey, with that many visitors you'd
have commentary on your stuff and there's none. LIAR.. And if you had
that many visitors, they're all your New Jersey porn friends that have
taken you on as a puppet, boy.

I need a video camera Ridey, why don't you hire me. Just think, if you
hire me (I do not fail at teaching my students the skills they seek), I
can never pick on you again. Obviously the dorky boys you ride with now
aint teaching you. Perhaps they don't understand how a female-soul
man-body works. I do...

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old August 26th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

BTW, 800 - 1000 unique visitors every day to schnauzers.ws. I wish I
had a $1 for each one. There's got to be a way to make some money off
of this. I used to put ads on the site but in one year I made a total
of .65 and I think that was from my own click throughs.

1000/day? and not a 1 leaves a comment. You're high.
prove it... put a counter on your page.

If he puts a counter he'll go and bring up the site and click on
"reload" 500 times in 5 minutes..

I feel sorry for this cartoon of a person. I'd gladly help him if he
compensated me...

Old August 26th 06, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Drew wrote:
"CowPunk" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

[...]

Drew is one of the puppet master associates of Ride-A-Sprinskler...

Old August 26th 06, 11:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Len Tropy

On 26 Aug 2006 15:07:11 -0700, "LIBERATOR"
wrote:

Drew is one of the puppet master associates of Ride-A-Sprinskler...

164.47.99.158 = [ ]

OrgName: Community College Computer Services
OrgID: CCCS-3
Address: 1059 Alton Way
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80203
Country: US
NetRange: 164.47.0.0 - 164.47.255.255
CIDR: 164.47.0.0/16
NetName: COEDS-NET
NetHandle: NET-164-47-0-0-1
Parent: NET-164-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS-1.CCCOES.EDU
NameServer: NS-3.CCCOES.EDU
Comment:
RegDate: 1992-11-18
Updated: 2005-04-05
RTechHandle: MA131-ARIN
RTechName: Allen Mark
RTechPhone: 1-719-384-6830
RTechEmail:

OrgTechHandle: HOSTM633-ARIN
OrgTechName: Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: 1-303-595-1500
OrgTechEmail:

Old August 26th 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
di

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

In other words, you won't post a video or picture of you actually doing
something.

Old August 26th 06, 11:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

I'm waiting for your instructions on how to prove who I am and what I
look like, pigeon plucker...

In other words, you won't post a video or picture of you actually doing
something.

I'm asking you for instructions on what you want me to do to prove who
I am, yet you're changing the subject trying to redirect claiming I
won't post a photo of myself doing something.

How are you going to validate that the person is me? I have a half-used
roll of film of me riding Apex, and when it's complete I'm going to
upload it.

So what are you going to do then you little boopy?