RUSH set me up good, Kona rides nice!

Old August 21st 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default RUSH set me up good, Kona rides nice!

I'm off to Apex this second, going to take my Kona for a beating...

uh, ****, I don't have gloves or a helmet.

This bike rides way better way more fluid than the Raleigh I had. I
literally doubled my riding speed and distance with this bike. I can
go twice as far on the Kona with the same effort put forth on the
other bike, on this bike

I have way more confidence to assault things much harder and much
faster with this bike.

I already got some fabulous video of me going down Belcher Hill in
White Ranch from Sunday night, where a Polock from Poland who hates
Russians and likes Germans, filmed me, as I was at the top of a severe
descent which was total rock garden, he saw my camera positioned on
rocks at the bottom of it, then asked me if I wanted him to film me.

This is the ultimate footage of MTBing rocks. Right after I was done a
guy and his girlfriend went down it, but they chose the easy side and
avoided the rocks.

Hopefully I'll have some more footage about 6 hours from now, of me
conquering Apex, the place that Ride-A-Cherry-Blossom refuses to
face!!

I can't believe she-he went to South Saint Verain, when he won't even
do Apex or Deer Creek. But that's the typical psychology of retarded
"Freds"!

Old August 22nd 07, 01:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

On Aug 21, 3:29 pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

It's good to hear that you'll be using a helmet. Tom

Old August 22nd 07, 02:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Ride-A-Lot

LIBERATOR wrote:
I already got some fabulous video of me going down Belcher Hill in
White Ranch from Sunday night, where a Polock from Poland who hates
Russians and likes Germans, filmed me, as I was at the top of a severe
descent which was total rock garden, he saw my camera positioned on
rocks at the bottom of it, then asked me if I wanted him to film me.

You psycho moron. There is NOTHING technical about Belcher. It's a
friggin' road. The only thing hard about it is how long and steep it
is. You truly are nutz!

Gee, doesn't this look so scary and hard?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/062506/IMG_3815.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 24th 07, 05:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Aug 22, 7:21 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
I already got some fabulous video of me going down Belcher Hill in
White Ranch from Sunday night, where a Polock from Poland who hates
Russians and likes Germans, filmed me, as I was at the top of a severe
descent which was total rock garden, he saw my camera positioned on
rocks at the bottom of it, then asked me if I wanted him to film me.

You psycho moron. There is NOTHING technical about Belcher. It's a
friggin' road. The only thing hard about it is how long and steep it
is. You truly are nutz!

Gee, doesn't this look so scary and hard?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/062506/IMG_3815.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws

You little wussy, go and do the hill I did.

Looking for a nice rides between Minneapolis, MN and Bismark, ND John Knez Rides 0 January 30th 06 01:16 AM
nice rides in LA v-man Rides 9 February 11th 05 08:34 PM
Bacchetta Corsa questions...(was Gold Rush (or Ti Rush) v. Bacchetta Aero ) harryo Recumbent Biking 38 October 17th 03 03:55 AM
Gold Rush (or Ti Rush) v. Bacchetta Aero Andy Recumbent Biking 95 October 12th 03 09:57 PM
Body Sock for Tour Easy, Gold Rush or Ti Rush for Sale Dean Arthur Recumbent Biking 2 August 10th 03 02:59 AM