How's Jobst Doing?

Old June 8th 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default How's Jobst Doing?

Anyone know? I miss the acerbic old sod.
Old June 8th 12, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? I miss the acerbic old sod.

I herd JB took up shock cord jumping !
Old June 8th 12, 09:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Jun 8, 4:24*pm, datakoll wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? *I miss the acerbic old sod.

I herd JB took up shock cord jumping !

Pre-stressed?
Old June 8th 12, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, June 8, 2012 1:41:26 PM UTC-7, thirty-six wrote:
On Jun 8, 4:24*pm, datakoll wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? *I miss the acerbic old sod.

I herd JB took up shock cord jumping !

Pre-stressed?

Of course, the jumper stands on the pre-stressed shock cord
Phil H
Old June 9th 12, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? I miss the acerbic old sod.

On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? I miss the acerbic old sod.

WELL, JB's rests under RBT with a Google search. I tried prodding JB into a write a old folks cycling tome with physical training advice but JB demuread writing he had nothing special to say about this which off course isnot true.

Butbutbutbut but, having time to reflect, maybe he'd change his mind for preliminary outlining ???

who knows ? a best seller ?
Old June 9th 12, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

oh yeah...I'm working the area for earthquake phenomena/animal behavior field research following S&T induced travel via a road log from a FIELD GUIDE TO THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT/Lynch.

Notice a significant libido release from cycle behaviors. Cafe GP road warriors during RUSH HOUR...as moving over or stabbing brake allowing their successful passage. More highly skilled than Miamuh and more ofem.

Bicycles were coming up MT Tamalpie during RUSH HOUR..assuming off course RUSH HOUR (and you need experience RUsH HOUR uo Mt Tamalpie to believe it) was going UP Mt Tamalpie. WRONG ! and as previously noted riding in road center...

Here, blowing your air horn at yon road hog to warn of impending burger has the opposite effect.

I should meet an ER nurse for an interview.

I assume the overall direction here had/had an effect of JB as resident.

Your asshole deep in crazy people !

Its worse than Connecticutt !
Old June 9th 12, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Jun 9, 6:31*pm, datakoll wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? *I miss the acerbic old sod.

On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? *I miss the acerbic old sod.

WELL, JB's rests under RBT with a Google search. I tried prodding JB into a write a old folks cycling tome with physical training advice but JB demuread writing he had nothing special to say about this which off course isnot true.

Butbutbutbut but, having time to reflect, maybe he'd change his mind for preliminary outlining ???

who knows ? a best seller ?

So what happened, brake caliper snapped, steerer snapped, crank
snapped, wheel-rim buckled, seatpost snapped or did he find out smooth
tyres don't grip in difficult conditions? Perhaps he just grew too
tired of carrying all that BS around.
Old June 10th 12, 03:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Jun 8, 4:20*pm, wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 1:41:26 PM UTC-7, thirty-six wrote:
On Jun 8, 4:24*pm, datakoll wrote:
On Friday, June 8, 2012 6:13:41 AM UTC-6, Tosspot wrote:
Anyone know? *I miss the acerbic old sod.

I herd JB took up shock cord jumping !

Pre-stressed?

Of course, the jumper stands on the pre-stressed shock cord
Phil H

The REALLY cool aspect of that is that any portion of the cord ABOVE
the jumper is irrelevant and can be cut without risk to the jumper! In
theory anyhow.
DR
Old June 10th 12, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Read here in RBT:

JB ran into a pothole while running ahead of a geezer ride group. He was thrown off, hit head on pavement giving a subdural hematoma with some loss o brain function-given JB's age.

Not wearing a helmet.
Old June 10th 12, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Jun 10, 9:42 am, datakoll wrote:
Read here in RBT:

JB ran into a pothole while running ahead of a geezer ride group. He was thrown off, hit head on pavement giving a subdural hematoma with some loss o brain function-given JB's age.

Not wearing a helmet.

Frank, if you're catching up, in a hurry, and feel the knee jerk
impulse to trot out AHZ talking points, note that nothing of helmet
efficacy is stated or implied here. Just the ~facts of the matter.
Conclusions solely up to the indivicual reader.

Jobst Phil H Techniques 83 July 13th 11 12:53 AM
When Jobst ... Steve Freides[_2_] Techniques 1 January 20th 11 09:28 PM
Jobst TriGuru55x11 Rides 1 January 19th 11 01:13 PM
how's it going? [email protected] Mountain Biking 5 March 10th 05 02:06 AM
How's OLN doing it? JS Racing 8 July 10th 04 04:32 PM