WHAT CHAIN LUBE DOES FLOYD LANDIS USE ?

Old September 9th 12, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default WHAT CHAIN LUBE DOES FLOYD LANDIS USE ?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/41...il-substitute/
Old September 9th 12, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 8:14:36 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/41...il-substitute/

HU HU HU pant pant when wow lookit the houses downn there like ants....

are you outta breath ?

gnaw....here try thye green onbes with blue stripes...

great quotes in there.....walk the plank...

here's http://bicycletutor.com/lubricants/?...CES_R7&LS-2659

solid.....lookit the little black bottle witha green cap....devilish no ?
Old September 9th 12, 02:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

learn somehtin new every day yup

idea is yawl take a deep pain killer before right ?

https://www.google.com/search?num=10....1.c8RlGGjfO7U

Old September 9th 12, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 9:08:53 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
learn somehtin new every day yup

idea is yawl take a deep pain killer before right ?

https://www.google.com/search?num=10....1.c8RlGGjfO7U

hmmm hadn't thpught abt it...
if pro riders shave legs then maybe

https://www.google.com/search?q=full...w=1152&bih=635

leibermann would know....of its going its at Santa cruz
Old September 9th 12, 08:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:14:36 -0700 (PDT), datakoll
wrote:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/41...il-substitute/

Well, if you like wax chain lube, there's a commonly available
concoction of water, mineral oil, and beeswax that might work:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brylcreem

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old September 9th 12, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

back in gatorland....where the sky is so wet and blue

but I'd need go to Miamuh or Panama City for Santa Cruise...
Old September 9th 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Sunday, September 9, 2012 3:24:30 AM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:14:36 -0700 (PDT), datakoll

Gunderson's site is a good intro..asking us to go deeper...

given the total charade, prodding a retired petro chemist to evaluate the chain lube spectrum flask by flask for similarites to Mobil One...

Old September 13th 12, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 8, 7:08*pm, datakoll wrote:
learn somehtin new every day yup

idea is yawl take a deep pain killer before right ?

https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

Not sure how we ended here, but this is w/o a doubt what the best
thing I could ride with. How has it worked for you Gene?
Old September 13th 12, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Not sure how we ended here, but this is w/o a doubt what the best

thing I could ride with. How has it worked for you Gene?

link is devoid...

I use scissors, stay off the nose.

you were running ? howd that work out ?

Old September 13th 12, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Sep 13, 6:23 am, datakoll wrote:
Not sure how we ended here, but this is w/o a doubt what the best

thing I could ride with. How has it worked for you Gene?

link is devoid...

I use scissors, stay off the nose.

you were running ? howd that work out ?

I've been reading through this for a couple of weeks now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running...issors_(memoir)

.... about a kid whose crazy parents dump him to live in the
unabashedly crazy world of his mom's shrink. Reallly entertaining.
Got it for free in the library read-a-thon.

Is This Floyd Landis???? Doyle Redland Racing 0 May 10th 09 11:31 AM
Floyd Landis Bob Newman Racing 9 December 30th 06 11:54 AM
floyd landis again Dan Gregory UK 0 December 25th 06 01:02 PM
Floyd Landis Bill Sornson General 3 July 26th 06 02:52 PM
Go Floyd Landis! Manco Racing 3 July 9th 06 09:34 PM