Traffic lights

Old February 6th 06, 03:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Traffic lights

And something to do next time you are stuck at them:

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...5IM4hPKY&l=471

Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

--
TimC
"32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
Old February 6th 06, 04:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:
And something to do next time you are stuck at them:

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...5IM4hPKY&l=471

Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

Can't read, can't write, but I can do no-hands, one-wheel
backwards pirouettes! Makes my pathetic efforts to ride
the rollers no hands embarrassing.

DeF

--
e-mail:
To reply, you'll have to remove finger.
Old February 6th 06, 04:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC Wrote:
And something to do next time you are stuck at them:

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?vi...5IM4hPKY&l=471

Wow! That is just so special! Almost in tears here!

lovely, such appropriate bike riding music

and only on a fixie

--
sinus

Old February 6th 06, 05:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Love to see their choreography for either Jesus Built My Hotrod or Zadok
the Priest ....

--
cfsmtb

Old February 6th 06, 11:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle

cfsmtb - you both know Jesus built my hotrod and can appreciate its poetry?
Wow - I have just changed my assessment of you

All demerit points against your name in the book of doom expunged!!!!

Old February 6th 06, 11:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle

jim Wrote:
cfsmtb - you both know Jesus built my hotrod and can appreciate its
poetry? Wow - I have just changed my assessment of you

All demerit points against your name in the book of doom expunged!!!!

Not only that, but I've seen, or should that be, *witnessed* both of
these wonderful show tunes *live*. Also was an aficionado of both
Killing Joke & Wagner back in the 80's. And Al Jourgensen married one
of Jaz's ex-girlfriends. Small world, huh?

--
cfsmtb

What bulb for dynamo. Martin Dann UK 352 July 22nd 05 07:12 AM
Any Mountain Bike COPs out there? Zeke Mountain Biking 29 February 16th 05 11:36 PM
Trotwood OH Cyclist Wins Traffic Ticket Appeal [email protected] Social Issues 1 December 6th 04 01:21 PM
I will treat red lights and stop signs like yield signs Willy West Social Issues 8 August 12th 04 05:06 PM
Camera like sensors on top of traffic lights David Cowie UK 21 August 24th 03 01:12 PM