Moab Munifest also featured in Salt Lake City Tribune

Old March 30th 04, 03:16 AM
nathan

Default Moab Munifest also featured in Salt Lake City Tribune

Moab was great again. Or should I say GREAT!!!! I'll post again once I
have photos posted, but I wanted to give you guys this link I found
while we were in the airport this afternoon: 'Saturday Salt Lake City
Tribune article' (http://tinyurl.com/2jmj3)

Also, see: 'Salt Lake City Tribune Thursday Moab article'
(http://tinyurl.com/ysw7t)

Here's another related one: 'Salt Lake City Tribune Thursday article'
(http://tinyurl.com/2p53u)

It was very cool to talk to people (civilians) in Salt Lake City today
who knew that we had 200 people attending a mountain unicycle fest in
Moab.

---Nathan

--
nathan - BIG rides: Muni & Coker
nathan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/251

Old March 30th 04, 06:07 AM
scooter

i got interviewed and they took a bunch of pics for that article, but
they didn't put them in. that sucked but oh well.

moab rocked!

--
scooter - i live on the edge...of town

*SCOOT*

time flies like the wind,
fruit flys like oranges. -anonymous
scooter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5423

Old March 30th 04, 08:42 AM
cybeross

I feel your pain, I too was pictured and commented, but alas did not
make the cut .

--
cybeross - All Wheel Drive

-Ross

Listen to and review my music at: http://www.acipdlanet.com/aeros/
cybeross's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1045

Old March 30th 04, 11:28 PM
beelzebub of balance

Did anybody else see the "Welcome Moab Muni Riders" banner that was
mounted across the bottom of the Arches billboard on the freeway at
about 90th South in Salt Lake City? This has to be the world's largest
ad for a muni event.

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD

--
beelzebub of balance - Junior Member of the Universe

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried
before." Mae West

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD
beelzebub of balance's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1631

Old March 30th 04, 11:53 PM
g3orge

beelzebub of balance wrote:
*Did anybody else see the "Welcome Moab Muni Riders" banner that was
mounted across the bottom of the Arches billboard on the freeway at
about 90th South in Salt Lake City? This has to be the world's largest
ad for a muni event.

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD *

jenn and i saw it on the way home yesterday. definitely cool. i
thought it odd that it was directed at northbound traffic, though.
btw, good to meet you. see you when you come to seattle next...
-g3o

--
g3orge - g i t

happiness is a warm unicycle...