Trials Discussion Thread

Old November 9th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Default Trials Discussion Thread

I meant on drugs, high. Not jk. Trials is starting to **** me off
because I have no where to ride it. Its either curbs or meter high
things where I live. My mom won't let me get a few pallets. When I went
to the new england trials comp, I got 10x better, but I cant improve
without a course. I might quit trials for street.

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old November 9th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

I'm sure then plenty trial spot where you live. Just go to new spots and
things. I don't know.

Try gaps and hops you never tried.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 9th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Emile.m;1128297 wrote:
I'm sure then plenty trial spot where you live. Just go to new spots and
things. I don't know.

Try gaps and hops you never tried.

Theres a construction sight I ride sometimes, its illegal, and full of
rusty sharp metal things. its 'fun' untill you slide down a rusty metal
pipe and land in glass and metal covered dirt. Hooray!

--
Jeremy R

_*BRING_ROUNDCROWNS_BACK!*_
661
MountainUni
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old November 9th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

Just take the bus to an other village and search new spots and lines...

--
tim_desmet

Old November 10th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

the other day i hit 71 cm. but i didn't tuck at all. its hard to
explain. I think that if I knew how to tuck like some people I'd be
hitting way higher. any tips??

--
EliB
Old November 10th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

EliB;1128395 wrote:
the other day i hit 71 cm. but i didn't tuck at all. its hard to
explain. I think that if I knew how to tuck like some people I'd be
hitting way higher. any tips??

practice on something like 60cm high and just jump up it without a
prehop and try tucking as much as you possibly can.Keep doing that
untill you get it cause its easier to tuck without a prehop.then once
you get the tucking just add it into the prehop.It worked really well
for me and alot of other people ive told

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old November 10th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

a'ight thanks. I'll work on it tomorrow.

--
EliB
Old November 10th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iTrials

Lately, since I got my new unicycle, i've haven't done any pedal/crank
grabs.

I figure, your cranks won't get scratched, and if you can do everything
to rubber, your going to be alot better rider.

So, yeah. I've really been practicing to not use pedal/crank grabs.
Now for rails, it will be tricky, but Ryan Atkins can do it.

-Isaac

--
iTrials

*My Sponsor:*

'*unicycle.tv*'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/)
Old November 10th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Have you ever thought though, that when you miss a side hop most likely
your going to come back down on your crank twice as hard. Also I
wouldn't recommend not practicing crankgrabs because I stopped for a
while and it took me a while to relearn them.

But thats just my opinion, I understand if you don't want to destroy
your new unicycle. What kind is it?

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?