!Dedication Video!

Old August 17th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
swarbrim

Default !Dedication Video!

president_luke wrote:
and no-footer trie grabs.

Surly not, they really arent that hard... Or no where near as hard as
flips.

Mike

--
swarbrim

Add me at

'i like things big' - Amanda

'ive got a pen in my ear, it feels funny' - Dustin Schaap
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old August 17th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

swarbrim wrote:
Surly not, they really arent that hard... Or no where near as hard as
flips.

Yeah, I was going to say that. I landed 180 no footed tire grabs way
before flips and it didn't take much practice.

Shaun, can you 540? Would a 540 flip be too impossible at the moment?
Have you gotten your 360 flips clean yet?

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Evan wrote:
i just found some candy in a suitcase under my bed, i have no clue how
old it is...i ate it anyway

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old August 17th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

540s well good enough, lol, with some give and take yes. 360 flips also
give and take yes. haha. 540 flips, no, lol 540 unispin crankflip
(unnamed as of now) soon very soon.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

Trying my best to impress. It seems that some people think that flips
are becoming "trick spam". I just think it's a way to make old school
easy street harder.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 18th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Robbie

unifreak7 wrote:
BTW thanks for replying Robbie, I read the crankflip spam thing
somewhere but didn't remember who posted it and couldn't find it again.
Now I know.

-Shaun Johanneson

No problem.

--
Robbie

*Quick, get the access codes!*
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

Old August 18th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mango

Shaun, you are a multifaceted entertainer.

--
mango

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892