!!New Koxx One DVD, new Koxx One products!!

Old March 22nd 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rocco

Default !!New Koxx One DVD, new Koxx One products!!

'This' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56315) thread
was fun, but a copy of the copy is a bit lame.

You forgot to put the weights in, how much is it exactly? The seat is
really cool though...

--
Rocco

' *ich-bin-einradfahrer.de* '
(http://www.ich-bin-einradfahrer.de)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) | 'QU-AX'
(http://www.qu-ax.de)

Pommesfritz wrote:
man könnte sich eine vielzahnnabe ja ähnlich wie ein rad vorstellen,
eine vierkantnabe wie einen würfel. das rad rollt ja auch besser als
der würfel.

Probailer2 wrote:

One Yoggi is enough

Rocco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4361

Old March 22nd 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

oh wow Im oblivious...

this isn't even funny when its not made of beer cans...

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

abbabibble wrote:
don't look at me. i'm just a sheep. BAAAAH.

Old March 22nd 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Rocco wrote:
'This' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56315) thread
was fun, but a copy of the copy is a bit lame.

You forgot to put the weights in, how much is it exactly? The seat is
really cool though...

The weight is 69 grams.
The Lazy Boy is made from a special alloy compound (copywrited by Koxx
One)

--
Y0ggi82
Y0ggi82's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14596

Old March 22nd 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blink

you mean this is a joke? noooooo

haha just joking

--
blink
blink's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12860

Old March 22nd 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rocco

Y0ggi82 wrote:
-Origineel gepost door Rocco-...

I didnt know that yoggi uses the dutch version of the forum...

I dont believe that its stronger than the AB with 69grams

Old March 22nd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Rocco wrote:
I didnt know that yoggi uses the dutch version of the forum...

I dont believe that its stronger than the AB with 69grams

Well, Rocco I will donate you a frame for 1 year.
If you break it before that year is done, then you get €240.
Then you can buy 2 Lazy Boys

Old March 22nd 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Rocco wrote:
Deal.

PM me with your adres, and I will personaly bring it over to you.
Just to be sure that you get this exclusive frame (for now atleast)

Old March 22nd 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

lol rocco will earn 240 €

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)

amanda.gallacher wrote:
i thought you couldnt even unicycle

Brian MacKenzie wrote:

DustinSchaap wrote:
Mmm, then why did Amanda tell me I smelled?

Maybe she wanted you to buy her a drink?

Smilymarco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4110

Old March 22nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Smilymarco wrote:
lol rocco will earn 240 €

Don't you underrate the Koxx one design team (I mean myself offcourse)

koxx one vs. KH unirox13 Unicycling 20 December 21st 06 04:38 AM
koxx one products good? manon1wheel Unicycling 2 July 27th 06 05:56 PM
koxx one products good? JUNGAUNI Unicycling 4 July 27th 06 05:48 PM
koxx one products good? forrestunifreak Unicycling 1 July 27th 06 05:03 PM
Koxx One in USA ! xavcollos Unicycling 27 February 8th 06 08:14 PM