Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

Old June 12th 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Default Dakoroman Drive System Pdfx1

GILD wrote:
OK, who's building the first pair?

.................................................. ...........

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS PDFX1

Quote:
Originally Posted by manon1wheel
dear dakorman,
from what i can figure out from you drawings your design is ingenious.
im sorry if i have shown any disrespect. and i also wish you luck. if i
can assist you any any other way, just let me know and ill be happy to
do what i can.
-Riley Crosby

.................................................. ................

Dakoroman: MANON1WHEEL/ Riley CROSBY,
I have commited plenty of mistakes as well, really upseting other Forum
members; but that is not a reason to continue, like unknown enemies.

When one of us is at fault, by simple aknowledging it + an apology will
do for most of the people.

I also wish you good luck, if you really want to do something, what
about if you study a little bit figures 5, 6, 7, 8/ if you have the
posibilities, of course, please, do not invest or buy anything, just
think/ reflect/ talk to your friends/ try to improve if it is the
case.

any personal experience is good, tell/ post your feelings/ about these
designs, enlighten us, etc.

Other people/ especially the very young ones are invited to try/ at
school, playgrounds, home.

I believe these figures 5,6,7,8 could be as good for beginners/ not
you, real beginners, even better than PEDALO/ www.sport-thieme.co.uk.
.................................................. .....................................

Mr. Greg Harper/ Mr. Jason HEIMANN= MAESTRO8/ Mr. Rob.NORTHCOTT,

DAKOROMAN GEARED CRANKS can not be that heavy.

The reason I use DAKOROMAN PLATES as big as the small gear + big gear
together is as general presentation for different manufacturing
materials, not compulsory those with big density values.

The best would be from plastics/ composites/ even the gears, for
certain types of applications.

Figure 17.a: transmission ratio 2:1/ for every rotation of the gears
D2/ D3, central gear D1 will rotate twice= 2 times clockwise/ together
with the big wheel D4=30, a very important feature for DAKOROMAN GEARED
CRANKS.

Dakoroman plates, sandwich type or one wall type do not have to be
"full" plates, their only roll is to suport the gears.

Also, for bigger numbers of teeth T, instead of gears we can use
sprockets, same size and thickness like bicycle casette, connected by
plates, big/ thick enough to do the job.

I do not believe that DAKOROMAN GEARED CRANKS are almost 20 lbs= close
to 9 kg/ I will send you soon a drawing for longer Dakoroman Cranks, to
study.

Yes, your calculations are correct for the sketches/ simple drawings as
they are shown in PDF, but in real life CUSTOMISED DAKOROMAN GEARED
CRANKS must apply; again, I don't want to use a single entity to cover
as many applications possible, trial and error will give us the perfect
ones.

There are quite a few variables/ talking about unicycles only,
flexibility/ adaptation of/ to different designs is more apropriate.

Apart of the ADVANCED products/ unicycles, something must be done about
special categories of unicyclists:
a- very, very young gentlemen/ 5 years or so
b- healthy, ferocious, macho-macho gentlemen,
G= 110 plus kg/ strong, resistent unicycles
c- women's special designs; I know, some of our ladies look no longer
like in their teenage years, they look even better!

So is the case with us the HUBBIES, let's reinvent ourselves/ Gilby,
hide figure 1.a.

So far, nobody posted comments about FOLDING, CONVERTIBLE, SUSTAINABLE
TRANSPORTATION, etc.

We have time, no problem.

Creating new applications/ products having "their" needs in mind will
put us/ Unicyclist Community in a better position, let's work
together!

Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney

--
dakoroman
Old June 12th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

dakoroman wrote:

The best would be from plastics/ composites/ even the gears, for
certain types of applications.

Plastic gears used to drive a unicycle is a bit of a stretch...or shear
or flow in this case.

dakoroman wrote:

I do not believe that DAKOROMAN GEARED CRANKS are almost 20 lbs= close
to 9 kg/ I will send you soon a drawing for longer Dakoroman Cranks, to
study.

Neither do I but then again neither you nor I have ever seen these
devices let alone weighed them. The idea here is to get beyond belief
systems and into reality.

dakoroman wrote:

Apart of the ADVANCED products/ unicycles, something must be done about
special categories of unicyclists:
a- very, very young gentlemen/ 5 years or so
b- healthy, ferocious, macho-macho gentlemen,
G= 110 plus kg/ strong, resistent unicycles
c- women's special designs; I know, some of our ladies look no longer
like in their teenage years, they look even better!

I'm sorry. I really have no idea what this means at all.

dakoroman wrote:

So far, nobody posted comments about FOLDING, CONVERTIBLE, SUSTAINABLE
TRANSPORTATION, etc.

I wanted to start with the simplest proposal you have and determine if
it can realistically be made to work on a unicycle. This is a
unicycling forum and primary interests are in developments in
unicycling.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"In general, I'd like everyone to just stop treating one another like
crap. I see it every day. It sucks." - SqueakyOnion
Old June 13th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

harper wrote:

Plastic gears used to drive a unicycle is a bit of a stretch...or shear
or flow in this case.

Dakoroman: at least for children's applications they may resist.
.................................................. .........................

Harper:

Neither do I but then again neither you nor I have ever seen these
devices let alone weighed them. The idea here is to get beyond belief
systems and into reality.
I wanted to start with the simplest proposal you have and determine if
it can realistically be made to work on a unicycle. This is a
unicycling forum and primary interests are in developments in
unicycling.
.................................................. .........................

Dakoroman: correct, the accent must be on unicycles.

However, DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS are applied on the wheel, so other
HPV's can use them.

Especially the CONVERTIBLE, FOLDING, PORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE ones; one of
the function is "working" as unicycles.

Debating/ commenting about unicycles not as isolated fenomenom, but
part of the whole picture will only help the main cause: to atract more
and more people/ fans in unicycling and change/ improve the perception
of the people about unicycling in general.

Special/ customised unicycles must be created, for each category/
children, women, people with special needs, it would be nice to have
Universal products, not that easy.

Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney.

--
dakoroman
Old June 13th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

dakoroman wrote:

Special/ customised unicycles must be created, for each category/
children, women, people with special needs, it would be nice to have
Universal products, not that easy.

I disagree. The sport is doing fine with universal products. The
division is in what you do with them - distance, commuting, trials,
muni, freestyle, etc. But within those disciplines there is no
separation between gender/children/special needs etc with the exception
of what size frame you buy and wheelsize for kids.

Your design would fall into distance/commuting because gears are
impractical for the other unicycle disciplines. Kids don't ride
distance or commute, thus you can make a universal "adult" product -
just like every other manufacturer does for commuting. I think this
will save you money in the long run.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old June 14th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dakoroman

Seager wrote:
I disagree. The sport is doing fine with universal products. The
division is in what you do with them - distance, commuting, trials,
muni, freestyle, etc. But within those disciplines there is no
separation between gender/children/special needs etc with the exception
of what size frame you buy and wheelsize for kids.

Your design would fall into distance/commuting because gears are
impractical for the other unicycle disciplines. Kids don't ride
distance or commute, thus you can make a universal "adult" product -
just like every other manufacturer does for commuting. I think this
will save you money in the long run.

Dakoroman: Seager, welcome back, no hard feeling from me towards any
Unicyclist member.

Universal products are fine, unless you aim for special functions/
applications, matching the people's needs with new features.

Case: TRIKKE, www.trikke.com, they have a range of products, altough
from the logic/ common sense/ savings perspective, etc, would be much
better to have a single product for everyone.

See DAKOROMAN 4X1/ 6X1, FOLDING/ CONVERTIBLE/ PORTABLE, as a case for
universal products.

See Figure 11: DAKOROMAN ADJUSTABLE CRANKS, where the cranks can be
lowered to the ground/ at least one of them, then allowed to pin-click
back in normal position.

DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEMS/ products can be used for more than long
distance/ commuting; kids indeed don't do that very often, but they
love to play a lot and faster/ responsive/ cheap/ portable products are
good for them.

Ioan "Dakoroman" OASA, Sydney.

|Filename: DAKOROMAN ADJUSTABLE CRANK.pdf |

dakoroman