Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Old June 23rd 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Default Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

Wasn't someone doing a documentry on RTL...? I remember seeing the first
video she did but I cannot find it now

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old June 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flyer

There were two groups doing documentaries on RTL, one was riding with us
(manly legs) for a bit, and the other is focusing on the women's team.
I'm not sure what the focus of the first one is at the moment, but I
guess it will be found out in the editing room. Both should be
available from unicycle.com canada at the very least..

--
flyer
Old June 23rd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

flyer wrote:
There were two groups doing documentaries on RTL, one was riding with us
(manly legs) for a bit, and the other is focusing on the women's team.
I'm not sure what the focus of the first one is at the moment, but I
guess it will be found out in the editing room. Both should be
available from unicycle.com canada at the very least..

I found what I was looking for : and it was 'this'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/filmthelobster). Thanks anyway.