Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

Old June 28th 04, 02:56 AM
Tom Kunich

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Monday 28 June 2004 02:36%, benjo maso wrote:
international jury presided by an American with two other Americans
and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle Bart).

Mais quelle femme!

Which reminds me. Ann Coulter said that she avoided referring to President
Clinton's nearly 1,000 page self indulgance as a "blow by blow description".

Old June 28th 04, 03:02 AM
Tom Kunich

"benjo maso" wrote in message
Nearly half the jury
(four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American

(Quentin
Tarantino).

Let's hear it for a movie producer whose fortune comes from Kill Bill. You
can bet that I'd trust this man's opinion any day.

Old June 28th 04, 03:39 AM
Carl Sundquist

"benjo maso" wrote in message

The French didn't give him kudos, but an international jury presided by an
American with two other Americans and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle
Béart).

Wasn't she the skating judge in the 2002 Olympics?

;^ )

Old June 28th 04, 04:42 AM
Richard Adams

patch70 wrote:
Tritonrider wrote:
This **** could've come from Michael Moore. Bill C

Don't you mean that it could have come from George W. Bush? Or Dick
Cheney? Or Donald Rumsfeld? Or John Ashcroft? Have not heard anything
honest out of them for many years...

Cadel has been robbed!

Prediction: Cadel Evans to CSC in 2005

Old June 28th 04, 05:09 AM
Richard Adams

B. Lafferty wrote:

"benjo maso" wrote in message

"Tom Kunich" schreef in bericht
rthlink.net...

"TritonRider" wrote in message

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...un04/jun28news

"The first week of the Tour is going to be very hectic, therefore, the

risk is

too great that Cadel might crash and be forced out of the Tour through

injury,"

Godefroot explained.

We'll keep him out of the Tour, especially where Jan desperately needs

helpers

of his type, because he might crash. They are worried about his

performing

in

what races after this?

It is especially strange about Cadel when you consider that Vinokorov is
essentially the same sort of rider as Cadel. I wonder what the real

story

is

here? Do you suppose that Cadel was questioning why Ullrich was being

made

complete team leader while Zabel or perhaps he weren't being given the
proper support?

This **** could've come from Michael Moore.

I turned on the news and it was a movie review. They showed a clip of
President Bush saying something and while his lips were moving saying

one

thing the sound was some other quote. Then the reviewer said something

the effect - "See, the administratoin cuts its own throat." I suppose

that

anyone in the TV business feels compelled to worship Michael Moore

because

the French gave him kudos in Cannes.

The French didn't give him kudos, but an international jury presided by an
American with two other Americans and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle
Béart).

Benjo Maso

Saw it last evening. Powerful film. One doesn't have to agree with the
conclusions Moore draws from the facts presented, but there is no denying
that some very serious questions are raised about the Bush Administration
and the economic system that sends certain types of kids off to fight wars.
The woman from Flint, Michigan who's son was killed when his Blackhawk went
down is compelling.

It was widely acknowledged that most of the soldiers in Vietnam came
from poor families. The damning thing is that only 1 US Representative
has a child serving in Iraq. Shades of CCR's Fortunate One **

I'm also glad he documented the Bush Admin's dealing
with the Taliban for the construction of a natural gas pipeline through
Afghanistan, pre-9/11, including a Taliban official's visit to the US to
meet with oil executives in Texas covered at the time only by BBC news.
(People might want to read the book "Forbidden Truth" for more detail on
this one)
Lastly, unless you've actually seen F. 9/11, try not to comment.

The connections are disturbing, how foreign policy has been shaped to
minime impact on Friends of the Bushs more so. That the leader of
Afghanistan (Hamid Karzi) is a former consultant for Unocal, the company
planning the pileline, is outrageous. Over the past two weeks I've been
hearing how the opium production in Afghanistan is skyrocketing and
little is being done about it. Could we assume there's a deal with
certain warlords such as, you get your opium and we get our pipeline.

All in all, F 9/11 is worth watching by everyone, if only to get them to
consider if any charge, even one is true. W. was the guy who came in on
the heels of a philanderer and promised honorable, transparent
government, which we're certainly not getting. It's like Nixon all over
again.

** Fortunate Son (1969)
John C Fogarty
Creedence Clearwater Revival

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white, and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"
They point the cannon right at you

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no senator's son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, dont they help themselves
But when the tax man comes to the door,
Lord the house looks like a rummage sale

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no millionaire's son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to war
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
They only answer "More! More! More!"

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no military son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no fortunate one

Old June 28th 04, 05:13 AM
Richard Adams

"benjo maso" schreef in bericht

From:
[...]

I'm sorry, there were not two, but three other Americans in the jury. As
Michael Moore said: "When you hear the wackos on Fox News and elsewhere
refer to this prize as coming from `the French,' please know that of the
nine members of the Festival jury, only ONE was French. Nearly half the jury
(four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American (Quentin
Tarantino). But this fact won't stop the O'Reillys or the Lenos or the
Limbaughs from attacking the French and me because, well, that's how their
simple minds function."

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...ate=2004-05-23

Benjo Maso

It's also how they enrich themselves. I think Rush Limbaugh was worth
$25 million within 3 years of the start of his radio show. Not bad for
a college dropout.

Old June 28th 04, 05:18 AM
Richard Adams

Tom Kunich wrote:

"benjo maso" wrote in message

Nearly half the jury
(four) were Americans and the President of the jury was an American

(Quentin

Tarantino).

Let's hear it for a movie producer whose fortune comes from Kill Bill. You
can bet that I'd trust this man's opinion any day.

Vol. 1 is pretty good. Vol. 2 a bit slower. I couldn't honestly say
that either tell me the first thing about what kind of human he is or
what political leanings he has.

I could say the same thing about Ted Nugent, whom IIRC is an ardent
republican. Wham bam, thank you ma'am, indeed.

Old June 28th 04, 05:18 AM
Steve

From:
[...]

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=39012

©*2004*WorldNetDaily.com
Opponents of filmmaker Michael Moore are making the most of an endorsement
his Bush-bashing film "Fahrenheit 9/11" received from terrorists affiliated
with Hezbollah.

The Guardian of London reported today organizations related to the Middle
East-based terrorist network have offered to help promote the film in the
United Arab Emirates.

http://www.moorewatch.com/f911flyer.pdf

http://www.drudgereport.com/rcmm.htm

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/

http://www.arcataeye.com/top/020312top02.shtml

Moore dismissed criticism over his purchase of a million-dollar home. "I'm a
millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire," he proclaimed. "I'm filthy rich. You
know why I'm a multi-millionaire? 'Cause multi-millions like what I do.
That's pretty good, isn't it? There's millions that believe in what I do.
Pretty cool, huh?"

Moore seemed to embrace capitalistic Darwinism. "If the small businesses
suck they'll be driven out of business," he said. "If they got a good
restaurant, people will go there and eat. You know in my town the small
businesses that everyone wanted to protect? They were the people that
supported all the right-wing groups. They were the Republicans in the town,
they were in the Kiwanis, the Chamber of Commerce - people that kept the
town all white. The small hardware salesman, the small clothing store
salespersons, Jesse the Barber who signed his name three different times on
three different petitions to recall me from the school board. **** all these
small businesses - **** 'em all! Bring in the chains. The small
businesspeople are the rednecks that run the town and suppress the people.
**** 'em all. That's how I feel."

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/

"Fahrenheit 9/11 is a sinister exercise in moral frivolity, crudely
disguised as an exercise in seriousness. It is also a spectacle of abject
political cowardice masking itself as a demonstration of "dissenting"
bravery.

http://www.moorelies.com/

Moore shows endless shots of Bush and administration officials being made up
for TV appearances, montages of Bush golfing and on vacation, a shot of Bush
with his dog  all accompanied by the sarcastic vocal commentary of Michael
Moore.

In Moore's world, liberal politicians never get made up or hair coiffed for
TV appearances. In Moore's world, Bill Clinton never golfed, never
vacationed for months on Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard, never had a dog
named "Buddy" -- all while Slick Willie had the opportunity (several times)
to have Osama Bin Laden handed over to him, but declined.

http://fahrenheit_fact.blogspot.com/

[... Moore should have known] that prewar Iraq was ruled by a regime that
had forced a sixth of its population into fearful exile, that hanged
dissidents (real dissidents, not people like Susan Sontag and Tim Robbins)
from meathooks and tortured them with blowtorches, and filled thousands of
mass graves with the bodies of its massacred citizens.

Yes, children played, women shopped and men sat in cafes while that stuff
went on ‹ just as people did all those normal things in Somoza's Nicaragua,
Duvalier's Haiti and for that matter Nazi Germany, and as they do just about
everywhere, including in Iraq today.

The records indicate that, despite his move to Alabama, Bush met his
obligation to the Guard in the 1972-73 year. At that time, Guardsmen were
awarded points based on the days they reported for duty each year. They were
given 15 points just for being in the Guard, and were then required to
accumulate a total of 50 points to satisfy the annual requirement. In his
first four years of service, Bush piled up lots of points; he earned 253
points in his first year, 340 in his second, 137 in his third, and 112 in
his fourth. For the year from May 1972 to May 1973, records show Bush earned
56 points, a much smaller total, but more than the minimum requirement (his
service was measured on a May-to-May basis because he first joined the Guard
in that month in 1968).

http://www.massgraves.info/

Old June 28th 04, 05:20 AM
trg

benjo maso wrote:
"benjo maso" schreef in bericht
I'm sorry, there were not two, but three other Americans in the jury.
As Michael Moore said: "When you hear the wackos on Fox News and
elsewhere refer to this prize as coming from `the French,' please
know that of the nine members of the Festival jury, only ONE was
French. Nearly half the jury (four) were Americans and the President
of the jury was an American (Quentin Tarantino). But this fact won't
stop the O'Reillys or the Lenos or the Limbaughs from attacking the
French and me because, well, that's how their simple minds function."

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/me...ate=2004-05-23

Benjo Maso

Sorry to contradict you, but there were a majority of French on the jury.
IMO Emmanuel Beart is worth 10 French women

Old June 28th 04, 05:24 AM
Richard Adams

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message

On Monday 28 June 2004 02:36%, benjo maso wrote:

international jury presided by an American with two other Americans
and only one Frenchwoman (Emanuelle Bart).

Mais quelle femme!

Which reminds me. Ann Coulter said that she avoided referring to President
Clinton's nearly 1,000 page self indulgance as a "blow by blow description".

Having never read or heard Ann Coulter, I read the first few paragraphs
of a column by her several days ago. She writes with bias and venom, I
couldn't say I agreed with anything she said while she warmed up her
acid pen. It's funny to see such a play on words from her, but I guess
every troll has it's moments.