Bill Baka: Internet Coward

Old January 1st 09, 12:23 AM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,sci.electronics.repair

Default Bill Baka: Internet Coward

I am looking at *YOU*, Bill Baka! You threatened to track me down
and send the "Real Internet Police" after me. You threatened to
"mess up my Internet." Let's see you do it, you pathetic blowhard!

Can't do it? Then post your home address and I will come and see
you in person. No, I am not threatening you. I plan on introducing
myself and politely asking whether you wish to carry out your threats.
Only after you take a swing will I beat the crap out of you in self-
defense; I have no intention of using violence unless you start
something.

No home address either? COWARD!!!

You are a fat slob who pretends to be in shape. You don't even
own a bicycle. You ride a motorcycle. And you are closer to
80 years old than 60. Eat **** and die, asswipe. Post your home
address and I will come over there and tell you to eat **** and
die in person, coward.

Old January 2nd 09, 02:00 AM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,sci.electronics.repair

In rec.bicycles.misc wrote:

[...]

I don't see your home address, or even your name, either. Seriously,
Baka hasn't been around this NG in months, and even when he was, all he
ever did was say things that rubbed people the wrong way. So why are
you suddenly foaming at the mouth?
I have a highly effective technique for dealing with twits, trolls,
and flamers: I ignore them. You might want to try it. It's amazing
how well it works, on both ends of the line.

Bill

| No one is exempt from the call to find common ground.
__o | -- Barak Obama
`\(, | A dictatorship would be a lot easier.
(_)/ (_) | --George W. Bush
Old January 4th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Bill Baka

"Ramalamadingdong" aka Bill Baka wrote:
[...]
I am on the bicycles group at the moment.
[...]
3 mountain bikes and one Shwinn road bike.
[...]

No tricycle?

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old January 24th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Norman Peelman wrote:

...Bill's not here, man.

Norman,
I haven't been for months, yet this jerk is not only making libelous
claims about me, but also spreading it to boards that I have never been
on, like this one.
He is also cross posting to electronic groups and others to try to
destroy my name, but that is leaving him open for legal action, and I am
collecting all the data.
BTW, I still ride, mostly mountain bikes, but also a Schwinn Super sport
road bike, so I am not just another mountain bike non-roadie.
Bill Baka
Old January 24th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Tom Sherman wrote:
"Ramalamadingdong" aka Bill Baka wrote:
[...]
I am on the bicycles group at the moment.
[...]
3 mountain bikes and one Shwinn road bike.
[...]

No tricycle?

Maybe for cargo, but no, that is at least 30 years in the future.
Bill Baka
Old January 24th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

wrote:

(Dan C) has gone over
the bounds of decency and legally and I am now gathering information to
get him banned from the Internet, from behind bars if possible.

Good luck with that. If it works, let us know so we can figure out
how to eject "Make Vain Demands".