...and the good news is...

Old May 8th 04, 01:17 PM
\(t'other\) Dave

Default ...and the good news is...

....for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company have told
him he can have it back at no additional cost. They're sending a letter of
confirmation that we can pass to the police, who will then return the bike
once they've decided whether or not to progress the case - yee-haaa!!!
Dave ;-)

Old May 8th 04, 01:44 PM
Paul - xxx

(t'other) Dave posted ...

...for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company
have told him he can have it back at no additional cost. They're
sending a letter of confirmation that we can pass to the police, who
will then return the bike once they've decided whether or not to
progress the case - yee-haaa!!!
Dave ;-)

Heheheh, now that is a great result, and says a lot for the value of a good
insurance company .. er ... the company is ??????

--
Paul

(8(|) Homer rocks ..

Old May 8th 04, 02:17 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

That is good news.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 8th 04, 04:10 PM
Simon Mason

"(t'other) Dave" wrote in message
...for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company have

told
him he can have it back at no additional cost. They're sending a letter of
confirmation that we can pass to the police, who will then return the bike
once they've decided whether or not to progress the case - yee-haaa!!!
Dave ;-)

Shows that honesty is the best policy - I don't think I'd have told them at
all ;-)
--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old May 8th 04, 08:38 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 8 May 2004 13:17:38 +0100, "\(t'other\) Dave"
wrote in message
:

...for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company have told
him he can have it back at no additional cost.

Result!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 9th 04, 08:13 PM
\(t'other\) Dave

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
(t'other) Dave posted ...

...for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company
have told him he can have it back at no additional cost. They're
sending a letter of confirmation that we can pass to the police, who
will then return the bike once they've decided whether or not to
progress the case - yee-haaa!!!
Dave ;-)

Heheheh, now that is a great result, and says a lot for the value of a

good
insurance company .. er ... the company is ??????

--
Paul

(8(|) Homer rocks ..

I'll get back to you on that one......

Old May 9th 04, 08:16 PM
\(t'other\) Dave

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"(t'other) Dave" wrote in message
...for those of you that saw my thread about recovering my sons
self-custom-built MTB a couple of weeks ago, the insurance company have

told
him he can have it back at no additional cost. They're sending a letter

of
confirmation that we can pass to the police, who will then return the

bike
once they've decided whether or not to progress the case - yee-haaa!!!
Dave ;-)

Shows that honesty is the best policy - I don't think I'd have told them

at
all ;-)
--
Simon Mason
Anlaby
East Yorkshire.
53°44'N 0°26'WT
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Well, with the police involved, who knows who talks to who in these
digitized daze..best to keep it all above board methinks ;-)