Hi! I am new here.. About new bike design.

Old August 8th 05, 08:19 PM
winnobizi

Default Hi! I am new here.. About new bike design.

Hi,Andres,

seeking discussion on my new product ideas patented recently,

and seek opportunities to make it real.

Newsgroup are good place to discuss.

hope to get positive result.

winno

Old August 8th 05, 08:22 PM
winnobizi

Sorry wle,

english is my second language, improving..

I think simple mechanics can be better

Instead designing attractive look, I innnovate so to make changes.

winno.

Old August 8th 05, 09:42 PM
Fritz M

Frank Drackman wrote:

I think that you need an attorney to create an appropriate non-disclosure
agreement

If there's a patent-pending, there's no use for a NDA. Patents are
public information.

RFM

Old August 8th 05, 11:24 PM
Fred Clydesdale

In article .com,
"winnobizi" wrote:

sceptborg
Do you ride bikes a lot so that you know just what needs improving?

When I was still little boy, I used to ride bike everyday.

....and so on.

it happens that i also frequent a watch-related group, alt.horology.
here is a post that appeared there recently:

Hi! I am new here,

I have a new concept in watch design.
It fall out of the current watch types.( pin and digtal)

I am the inventor.

I am reluctant to disclose the preview of it.

Do you think I can sell it to any manufacturers without letting them
see it?

Any suggestions?

regards,
cwwinson

okay, so what's really going on here? and is your watch design related to your
bicycle design? is the watch driven by a chain rather than gears? the bicycle by
gears rather than a chain? do they both keep time (but the bicycle runs fast
while the watch is spot on)? is perpetual motion involved? and...what about
naomi?
Old August 9th 05, 04:09 PM
Dave Lehnen

Fritz M wrote:

Frank Drackman wrote:

I think that you need an attorney to create an appropriate non-disclosure
agreement

If there's a patent-pending, there's no use for a NDA. Patents are
public information.

RFM

Granted patents, not pending patents.

Dave Lehnen

Old August 9th 05, 04:49 PM
LewW

See a patent attorney for advice! Many will give you a half-hour free
consultation. If you do not get legal advice, then are you really
serious about this? Do not use those inventor's services advertised on
TV.

Old August 9th 05, 06:19 PM
winnobizi

HI Dave,

thanks for your reply,

Do you mean only granted patent can be disclosed without fear?

if I am only patent pending, is it possible to license it ?

winno

Old August 26th 05, 06:10 PM
Jasper Janssen

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:09:06 GMT, Dave Lehnen
wrote:
Fritz M wrote:
Frank Drackman wrote:

I think that you need an attorney to create an appropriate non-disclosure
agreement

If there's a patent-pending, there's no use for a NDA. Patents are
public information.

Granted patents, not pending patents.

Actually, in US patent law, pending patents are now also public
information. This is a fairly recent change.

Jasper
Old August 29th 05, 05:36 AM
Dave Lehnen

wrote:

Fritz M wrote:

Frank Drackman wrote:

I think that you need an attorney to create an appropriate non-disclosure
agreement

If there's a patent-pending, there's no use for a NDA. Patents are
public information.

Granted patents, not pending patents.

Actually, in US patent law, pending patents are now also public
information. This is a fairly recent change.

Jasper

You're right. My mistake. The U.S. Patent Office now has added
applications to granted patents to its website:

http://www.uspto.gov/

Dave Lehnen

Old August 29th 05, 04:59 PM

try searching for 'bicycle frame', bicycle construction, design-

at
http://www.ref.oclc.org/WebZ/FSPrefs...itypagenum=1:0

that's 'first search' for interlibrary loan

if the address doesn't work try cutting it down to org.

My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Racing 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM