Flu Pandemic

Old June 11th 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Flu Pandemic

If the WHO declares a Level Six Flu Pandemic Alert tomorrow, as is
expected, it will kick in the "Force Majeur" clause in contracts.

This includes Financial Contracts of which your Bank Account is one.

When a "Force Majeur" situation arises, either or both parties to a
contract can at their option renege on the contract.

So a wise monkey will be pulling his money out of the financial
institutions and cashing in anything cashable pretty pronto. Like right
now.

And **** the New World Order Capitalist ******s who will use the
situation to improve their current dismal status.

Sadly it looks very much like the Poor will have to pay so the Rich
don't lose money (Again).

--
Davey Crockett
Old June 11th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 11, 7:33*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
If the WHO declares a Level Six Flu Pandemic Alert tomorrow, as is
expected, it will kick in the "Force Majeur" clause in contracts.

This includes Financial Contracts of which your Bank Account is one.

When a *"Force Majeur" situation arises, either or both parties to a
contract can at their option renege on the contract.

So a wise monkey will be pulling his money out of the financial
institutions and cashing in anything cashable pretty pronto. Like right
now.

And **** the New World Order Capitalist ******s who will use the
situation to improve their current dismal status.

Sadly it looks very much like the Poor will have to pay so the Rich
don't lose money (Again).

I think it is reckless of you to tell people to sell their bikes.
How are people supposed to get around after the world collapses?

BTW, if financial institutions pull the plug, what do you think will
happen to the value of those financial institutions and their stock?
Is it possible that, just maybe, some rich people have some of those
stocks and might have a vested interest in not losing their money?
Hmmmm?

Basically what you are predicting is that martial law will be declared
tomorrow.
This is really **** poor timing on your part - this year's Tour is
shaping up to be a great one.

In any event we will know shortly, eh?

Old June 11th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Henry's big chance to get out of his cocksucking contract if his pimp
will let him.
Old June 12th 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| I think it is reckless of you to tell people to sell their bikes.
| How are people supposed to get around after the world collapses?
|
| BTW, if financial institutions pull the plug, what do you think will
| happen to the value of those financial institutions and their stock?
| Is it possible that, just maybe, some rich people have some of those
| stocks and might have a vested interest in not losing their money?
| Hmmmm?
|
| Basically what you are predicting is that martial law will be declared
| tomorrow.
| This is really **** poor timing on your part - this year's Tour is
| shaping up to be a great one.
|
| In any event we will know shortly, eh?

It isn't as simple as I made it seem due to not wanting to make my post
a mile long.

But watch the exchange rates on the Greenback.

Consider also that the Russkies just decided to switch 1/3 of their
reserves from (US)Treasuries to World Bank Script - and that's estimated
to be 400 Billion Greenbacks

And also consider that settlement date for financial contracts is third
Friday of each month for Monthly contracts end the third Friday of the
last month of the quarter for Three Month Contracts (Like June)

But Davey didn't advocate selling your wheels, just pull any cash you
can out of the Financial Institutions.

BTW - That Federal Guarantee the ******s shout so much about can be paid
out over TWENTY years - LMFAO

Davey was just whispering a word to the wise.

He didn't want to upset Obongo's New World Order Apple Cart especially
as he has refused to produce a Long Form Birth Certificate and probably
isn't qualified to be President anyway.

But look at the Russkies - they are obviously also anticipating
something; A la Tolstoy, There hasn't been such a kerfuffle in Russland
since Anna hung her Drawers in Ekaterina's beau's Bedpost.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old June 12th 09, 08:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

But as expected, the WHO went yesterday to Level Six (Unstoppable Pandemic)
so let's just sit back and see what happens.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old June 12th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 12, 3:45*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
But as expected, the WHO went *yesterday to Level Six (Unstoppable Pandemic)
so let's just sit back and see what happens.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The level six thing (I was always more of a Number
6 fan) indicates the widespread nature of the flu, which everybody
already knew anyway.

If a true virulent pandemic blew through the population financial
worries wouldn't be higher than number three or four on your list of
problems.

How to determine if you have a problem:
1). if you have a situation that you think might be a problem and you
throw money at it and it goes away, you don't have a problem - unless
you don't have the money.
2). if throwing money at it doesn't solve it, then you have a
problem.

A pandemic falls into the second category.

You should make it a point to not take "forest fires" that strengthen
the species personally. It won't do you any good anyway, so what's
the point?

Like you said, sit back and...well, you left out the second part...and
enjoy.

Looks to be a good Tour this year....

Old June 13th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

Davey should take comfort about one thing with Swine Flu: unlike most
influenzae, it seems to be more likely to fell the young and strong,
apparently due to some sort of provoking of immune overreactions in
those young, strong types.

Old June 13th 09, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Davey should take comfort about one thing with Swine Flu: unlike most
influenzae, it seems to be more likely to fell the young and strong,
apparently due to some sort of provoking of immune overreactions in
those young, strong types.

Possibly, possibly not. There was a strong age effect in the 1918 flu
pandemic, i.e., while it affected all age groups it had a disproportionate
effect on young and middle-aged adults. Most infectious disease mortality
has a classic "U" shaped age distribution with highest mortality at the
youngest and oldest ages. The 1918 flu mortality age distribution was "W"
shaped. This much is known. What isn't is the mechanism. One interesting
hypothesis is that although we observed it as an age pattern, it may have
been a cohort effect.

Old June 13th 09, 07:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Davey should take comfort about one thing with Swine Flu: unlike most
influenzae, it seems to be more likely to fell the young and strong,
apparently due to some sort of provoking of immune overreactions in
those young, strong types.

Possibly, possibly not. There was a strong age effect in the 1918 flu
pandemic, i.e., while it affected all age groups it had a disproportionate
effect on young and middle-aged adults. Most infectious disease mortality
has a classic "U" shaped age distribution with highest mortality at the
youngest and oldest ages. The 1918 flu mortality age distribution was "W"
shaped. This much is known. What isn't is the mechanism. One interesting
hypothesis is that although we observed it as an age pattern, it may have
been a cohort effect.

Meaning there were just a lot of young and middle-aged adults back then?

Old June 13th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Meaning there were just a lot of young and middle-aged adults back then?

Just after WW I ? How many young and middle-aged adults died at Verdun,
Somme and Passchendaele compared to the number that died of flu ?