New trick or Old?

Old August 22nd 04, 02:31 AM
juggle508

Default New trick or Old?

Ok I am wanting to know if I just created a trick or if someone has done
it before. I hope you can understand this. Ok it is like a backside 180
crank grab. You ride next to a big curb or step high enough to do a
crank grab on. Say it is like how I ride.(The curb is on the left.) Ride
parallel to it. Jump and do a 180 to the right(turn opposite to the
curb) and land a crank grab onto the curb.(You will land on the right
crank.) You will be now facing the opposite of what you were. Then turn
to the right again (towards the curb) and land back on the ground.( I
guess you could 180 up onto the curb.)

I can't land it yet but I am still trying. I hope you can understand
this. I am just wondering. Thanks.
Kelly.

--
juggle508 - Look Mom a Tricycle

My goal is for people to start to see unicycling as an extreme sport and
forget about the circus.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old August 22nd 04, 05:14 PM
James_Potter

Dan Heaton did that in UNiVERsE II. It looks pretty cool.

--
James_Potter - Nil Desperandum

Old August 22nd 04, 05:14 PM
James_Potter

Old August 22nd 04, 05:14 PM
James_Potter

Old August 22nd 04, 05:14 PM
James_Potter

Old August 22nd 04, 06:49 PM
zack

Ya man I was doing those on a 3ft curb at unicon.

--
zack
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old August 23rd 04, 01:11 AM
TonyMelton

A more descriptive name for this trick would be 180 crank grab.
'Backside' doesn't really mean anything in terms of unicycling. I can
do this trick, too.

--
TonyMelton - Skinny butt

Three new albums added to 'my photo gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albur10). Check it!
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

New Trick??? c.critch Unicycling 18 July 19th 04 06:10 PM
SRAM Powerlink - what's the trick? Mike K Smith UK 13 June 18th 04 11:31 AM
trick list thinuniking Unicycling 13 January 16th 04 04:42 PM
New Trick: The Wallbanger Dylan Wallinger Unicycling 9 November 25th 03 02:15 AM
U Brakes ,MTB, What is the trick to installing pads???? Robert Box Techniques 1 July 18th 03 01:42 PM