Hi! I am new here.. About new bike design.

Old August 5th 05, 09:01 PM
Frank Drackman

Default Hi! I am new here.. About new bike design.

"winnobizi" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you!

It is patent pending, and may need legal advice how to make it licensed
to them.

Yes, I am not experienced enough to do it professionally.

I need partners who play well in this market.

Any one interested?

best regards,
winno

I think that you need an attorney to create an appropriate non-disclosure
agreement and who understands intellectual property law throughout the
world. I think that you will also need the help of a business person who
understands the specifics of licensing in the bicycle industry. They will
need knowledge of things like pricing, payment schedules, exclusivity,
ownership of future modifications, etc. You didn't say where you were
located but if you did someone might be able to make some initial
recommendations.

Good luck

Old August 6th 05, 01:34 AM
Ted Bennett

Are you satified with it?

I don't.

I am giving a more powerful and efficient one. The current one had been
used over hundred years and it is time to improve from the basic.

I patent it and it is patent pending now.

Trying to seek bike designer who can take care of the product
development.

And a manufacturer who know global market well so to help market it
effectively.

Let me know if you can help.

regards,
winno

I would be interested in knowing how your design makes a "more powerful
and more efficient" bike. My understanding is that all the power comes
from the rider, and most power is lost to moving the air.

--
Ted Bennett
Old August 6th 05, 09:28 AM
sceptborg

winnobizi wrote:

Hi!

I am going to design and make a new bike.

Can you tell me how much can a new bike prototype make?

I know it depend on the complexity, but I would like to know in
general, how much is reasonable for ordinary bike.

And things thst must pay attention to?

thanks,
cw

Do you ride bikes a lot so that you know just what needs improving?
This will show you what to pay attention to.
I have a lot of bikes and ride a lot.
I have inventor friends who do not ride and come up with ridiculous
ideas which they think will revolutionise the bicycle.
I have made a few bikes.
First step is to get a prototype up and rideable.
Then ride it every day.
Give it to somebody else to ride every day.
Make lots and lots of changes, find it doesn't seem so great in the
flesh and feel very thankful that you never made more than just one bike
with that idea.

Old August 8th 05, 07:21 AM
winnobizi

sceptborg
Do you ride bikes a lot so that you know just what needs improving?

When I was still little boy, I used to ride bike everyday.

I have inventor friends who do not ride and come up with ridiculous

ideas which they think will revolutionise the bicycle.

Not all ideas can be finalized in one day, All product at their early
concept stage are ugly and ridiculous. Ideas evolved and modify to
final product that sell. No one fly before, but why inventor of
aeroplane can make it fly?

My design is basically on the driving system. No chain , No pain.

Less repair and replacement needed. and Directly drive the wheel with
lever and minimum mechanical efficiency loss.

And It is very different from the bike invented and used today.
It is very simple.

However, there are other parts invented too so that more comfortable
and fresh feelings to bike riders.

Like the saddle, It is more suitable for men.

And the spring, shock absorption system , will absorb heavy weight
rider with the bike body.

I am trying to make it totally changed. However, every part of it can
be individually used in current bike too.

Yes, before I can make it a product, I need partner who are
experienced in bike business and able to support me in product
development stage, and able to market it effectively in bike industry.

For further discuss privately, you can PM me or Add me in MSN or yahoo.

best regard,
winno

Old August 8th 05, 04:27 PM
RonSonic

On 7 Aug 2005 23:21:29 -0700, "winnobizi" wrote:

sceptborg
[...]

Let me humbly suggest a thorough search of what is called "prior art." Look at
the history of the bicycle and as many of the existing patents as you can.

I cannot imagine any lever drive system that has not already been attempted 100
years ago. Now maybe you can, and that would be a good thing. I can accept that
there are people more imaginative than I. But considering how many millions of
people have attempted to improve the bicycle in the last 150 years and the many
thousands and thousands of patents that have been issued, I have a hard time
believing you've got something new and better.

Ron
Old August 8th 05, 06:47 PM
Jeff Starr

On 7 Aug 2005 23:21:29 -0700, "winnobizi"
wrote:

sceptborg
[...]

Hi, where are you located?

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old August 8th 05, 07:11 PM
winnobizi

What life is , trying and result.

Trials in the past, not indicating the futures.

Success never come out of failure,
Failure and success are out comes .

by cwwinson (me)

Do you know how many attempt been done to evolve the current model?
you know better than me.

When things need a change, it change.
may not have reason or somehow it is explained lately.

Every new idea is, whether success or not, is a chance.,

winno

Old August 8th 05, 07:36 PM

Hey winno:

You have been posting that you are going to invent something new in
several different newsgroups.

Andres

Old August 8th 05, 07:43 PM
wle

either this is a joke or someone;s english is not very good.

"fresh feelings"? come on.

one more thing, the chain is VERY efficient.

wle.

My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Autofaq now on faster server Simon Brooke UK 216 April 1st 05 10:09 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Racing 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM