MUni trails in Santa Clarita, CA?

Old June 5th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default MUni trails in Santa Clarita, CA?

Hey, So Cody and Evan are hanging out with me at my house and we want to
do some muni and I don't know any trails at all in Santa Clarita so
have any of you guys ridden or know of any good trails in or near Santa
Clarita? I have looked at Rod's MountainUnicyclingLA.com and there are
some good trails in the San Fernando Valley that we might do if we
don't find anything closer.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Spencer

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
(See a pattern?)
............'Bedford Unicycles' (BedfordUnicycles.ca)

Old June 5th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
Hey, So Cody and Evan are hanging out with me at my house and we want to
do some muni and I don't know any trails at all in Santa Clarita so
have any of you guys ridden or know of any good trails in or near Santa
Clarita? I have looked at Rod's MountainUnicyclingLA.com and there are
some good trails in the San Fernando Valley that we might do if we
don't find anything closer.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Spencer

Hey Spencer,

That's just almost EXACTLY the same question I had asked you several
months back! There should be a TON of decent trails good for muni in
your area. You should call local bike shops near you that sell mountain
bikes; they should be able to tell you where all the good trails are.
LET ME KNOW! I would like to come out that way for some good muni
trails.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"!
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Old June 6th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

litldude2 wrote:
Ok, I will make cody call some If we find some good ones I will let
you know.

And if I ever come up there, I'll bring my camcorder and shoot some
good footage and then edit a cool video of it to post!