new game

Old March 29th 04, 01:03 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default new game

Not that we have time to play games in the office. ;-)

but:
http://www.collegemix.com/content.php?q=2&id=1156

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old March 29th 04, 01:30 PM
treepotato

i died after about 2 seconds

don't think i'd be much good on a tightrope!

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old March 29th 04, 01:39 PM
U-Turn

Just drag the rope down right away, and he stays in position. Then just
drag it down every time he descends, and you can play as long as you
want, if you can avoid the red balls.

Trying to balance on the rope, I couldn't last near 2 seconds.

--
U-Turn - Member of Generation XO

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton

Old March 29th 04, 01:50 PM
monociclos

Any other games? (i know uniracer and extreme unicycling )

Thanks!

Pepe

PD: The boy is idling but the wheel goes opposite direction that is
sopused to!!

--
monociclos - Doin` trials
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

Old March 30th 04, 12:54 AM
andrew_carter

Is it only going in slow motion for me? It's really easy in slow
motion.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 28/03 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Old March 30th 04, 10:36 PM
treepotato

(i know uniracer and extreme unicycling )

extreme unicycling, brilliant game!