From: Cycle Repsponders

Old November 16th 19, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default From: Cycle Repsponders

On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote:

Anyway, you're claim that motorbikes are faster, does not apply in
congested areas like London where the max speed in the rush hour can
be as low as 11mph. My Ebike can do 30mph.

On an occasion I was out walking when a motorbike came up quietly to a
junction I was about to cross and then pulled out with a gentle woosh.
A much more pleasant experience to be a bystander than being near a
combustion vehicle.

I was once overtaken by a BMW i3 while cycling. It produced a gentle
whistle (inherent, not artficial) but it makes one realise how much
inner tension in the proximity of motor vehicles is caused by the
thrashing of the mechanical parts and thrum of the exhaust.

Now we are going to have to put up with electric cars making artificial
noises. Promoted as a benefit to pedestrians, of course. I think the
real motive is that it is a benefit to drivers because getting
pedestrians to leap out of the way reduces the inconvenience to them.

I believe that the responsibility to avoid running into pedestrians lies
with the vehicle user, as irritating as it ocassionally may be.
Interesting to get your thoughts on it.

Old November 16th 19, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cycle Repsponders

I think I've called you a boring **** in the past?
If not, you are a boring ****.

Old November 17th 19, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 16/11/2019 16:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote:

[...]

Oh yes.

If not, you are a boring ****.

Thank you. I would be mortified if I wrote anything that interested you.

Old November 17th 19, 01:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 4:57:04 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote:

[...]

This from the 'man' who has never seen a vagina.
Old November 17th 19, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 17/11/2019 05:56, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 15/11/2019 18:37, Bod wrote:

[...]

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment.
Where is your turd-stained sharpened battleaxe?