Lance Gave Himself Cancer!

Old May 21st 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

Default Lance Gave Himself Cancer!

“When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under
my skin. Take Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong did a number of things
and he gave himself cancer. He cheated, he did drugs, and he gave
himself cancer. Well, instead of saying ‘Hey listen, I cheated and
gave myself cancer, don’t be like me.’ He actually made himself the
victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million
dollars from this ‘Hey, poor me, let’s find a cure for cancer’
campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, ‘Look, here’s what I
did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes.’
You just watch these guys and can’t help but think, God, what a fraud.
You got the whole Michael Phelps being a pothead thing too. I’m just
glad I’m in the business I’m in so I can get them in the cage and kick
the crap out of them.”

Source: http://urdirt.com/2010/08/04/lance-a...-chael-sonnen/
Old May 21st 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Let's see if Lance will enter the cage and defend himself.

Naaahhhhh..... cowards always stay yellow.