ibike pro power meter

Old March 26th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

Default ibike pro power meter

fred on a wrote:

Get back after you've asked your mama why that radius term cancels out. I
explained it to her last night. BTW, she says your brother would've gotten
it right.

zencycle wrote:

It cancels out when you're analyzing torque backwards from power
instead of paying attention to the source of the power, the rider.

Basically, it's you being lazy. At least, that what your mother said,
only it was difficult to understand her with my sperm gurgling in the
back of her throat. You might not recognize her the next time you see
her, I shaved her back.

fred on a wrote: Dumbass,

Hmmm. I knew you were dumb but I'm not sure I needed to know what you're
into. NecroBoy, if she was difficult to understand it's cuz she passed two
years ago.

wow, you're a pathetic piece of work, freddie. it's ok for you to
insult someone elses mother, but when it's done to you we gat a
"waaaaahh how dare you?!? she's dead!!".

If you can't take insults, don't toss them out. If she did in fact die
it was from the disappointment of her son wasting his time trying to
impress his little sycophants in a newsgroup.
Old March 26th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred on a stick

zencycle wrote:

[...]

Dumbass:

It took you six months to come up with that? Hmmm. Many prescriptions are
only valid for that length of time. Could it be that you've run out of your
meds? Maybe it's time to make another appointment. Just a friendly
suggestion.

Old March 26th 11, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

zencycle wrote:
If you can't take insults,

Fred on a stick wrote:
It took you six months to come up with that? Hmmm. Many prescriptions are
only valid for that length of time. Could it be that you've run out of your
meds? Maybe it's time to make another appointment. Just a friendly
suggestion.

Or he posted from somewhere in the Oort cloud.

Old March 26th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred on a stick

Simply Fred wrote:
zencycle wrote:
If you can't take insults,

Fred on a stick wrote:
It took you six months to come up with that? Hmmm. Many
prescriptions are only valid for that length of time. Could it be
that you've run out of your meds? Maybe it's time to make another
appointment. Just a friendly suggestion.

Or he posted from somewhere in the Oort cloud.

Perhaps. Or perhaps he's only allowed to connect to the Internet while under
supervision and that only happens every six months or so, depending on
progress and good behavior.