An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old February 12th 05, 04:44 AM
Peter Cremasco

Default An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

On 11 Feb 2005 12:22:21 -0800, "DiscoDuck"
wrote:

Wrong again. I proved you wrong by staying alive while cycling without
a helmet.
Tell you waht, the day the choice is given back to people in BC I will
stop writing about it.

What part of AUS.BICYCLE are you having difficulty with? The AUS part is
no where near British Columbia (or whatever your BC is meant to
represent).

btw: I've been cycling for at least 10 years, with a helmet, and have
had no head injuries. I therefore conclude that wearing a helmet is not
injurious to my health.

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]
Old April 4th 07, 02:36 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Treadly

wrote:

Wrong again. I proved you wrong by staying alive while cycling without
a helmet.
Tell you waht, the day the choice is given back to people in BC I will
stop writing about it.

Hey guys I just noticed that this thread needs only 10 more replies to
get to the 500 replies mark. (According to 'www.cyclingforums.com'
(http://www.cyclingforums.com/) statistics.)
Surely there must be just 10 emotionally charged ranters out there that
can get us to this milestone (kilometre stone?).
Lets do it!

--
Treadly

Old April 4th 07, 02:58 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_107_]

Treadly Wrote:

Surely there must be just 10 emotionally charged ranters out there that
can get us to this milestone (kilometre stone?).
Lets do it!

Doubt it this time of night (AEST)

But the pedant police might create a late surge to kick it over the 500
mark.

--
cfsmtb

Old April 4th 07, 04:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-04-04, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

Treadly Wrote:

Surely there must be just 10 emotionally charged ranters out there that
can get us to this milestone (kilometre stone?).
Lets do it!

Doubt it this time of night (AEST)

Hey, you never know.

(I hate transitioning into night shift. And coffee on the 0th night
is probably a bad idea)

But the pedant police might create a late surge to kick it over the 500
mark.

I can't imagine that happening.

--
TimC
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
Old April 4th 07, 07:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
flyingdutch[_32_]

TimC Wrote:

But the pedant police might create a late surge to kick it over the

500
mark.

I can't imagine that happening.

naahhhh...

--
flyingdutch

Old April 4th 07, 10:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
a5hi5m[_4_]

flyingdutch Wrote:
naahhhh...

Damnn... 4:13am..

--
a5hi5m

Old April 4th 07, 10:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_58_]

/me puts the hammer down... sprint sprint sprint.... BUGGER!!!!

--
gplama

Old April 4th 07, 11:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_26_]

gplama Wrote:
/me puts the hammer down... sprint sprint sprint.... BUGGER!!!!

just a few more people

--
monsterman

Old April 4th 07, 11:25 PM posted to aus.bicycle
blah

On Apr 5, 7:41 am, a5hi5m a5hi5m.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
flyingdutch Wrote: naahhhh...

Damnn... 4:13am..

--
a5hi5m

forget it all. not gonna happen.

Old April 5th 07, 01:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter

blah wrote:

On Apr 5, 7:41 am, a5hi5m a5hi5m.2oj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
flyingdutch Wrote: naahhhh...

Damnn... 4:13am..

--
a5hi5m

forget it all. not gonna happen.

I wonder if anyone has had any luck getting an alloy rack welded. My
Blackburn one has come apart at the join.