FS: Look KG361 carbon frame.

Old February 9th 08, 04:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_70_]

Default FS: Look KG361 carbon frame.

if anyone is looking for a sweet handling carbon frame to build a good
road bike, I'm selling my LOOK frame:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&ih=018

I've been told that we have to get our bike count at home down below
10!

It's in good nick, never crashed, always lived inside except when
riding (just like me) but does have some superficial logo damage on the
down-tube from the roof rack clamp. It's easiest if you're in Melbourne
but I can put it in a frame box and pack and send it interstate.

--
ProfTournesol

Old February 10th 08, 09:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_71_]

ProfTournesol Wrote:
if anyone is looking for a sweet handling carbon frame to build a good
road bike, I'm selling my LOOK frame:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&ih=018

I've been told that we have to get our bike count at home down below
10!

It's in good nick, never crashed, always lived inside except when
riding (just like me) but does have some superficial logo damage on the
down-tube from the roof rack clamp. It's easiest if you're in Melbourne
but I can put it in a frame box and pack and send it interstate.

SOLD:-)

--
ProfTournesol

Old February 10th 08, 02:27 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_606_]

ProfTournesol Wrote:
SOLD:-)Wonderful, but why does the bike count have to decrease? Storage issues?

--
cfsmtb

Old February 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_73_]

cfsmtb Wrote:
Wonderful, but why does the bike count have to decrease? Storage issues?

The decrease proceeds the next increase:-)

--
ProfTournesol