Cheerfully wrong again!

Old November 27th 10, 03:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Default Cheerfully wrong again!

Remember Mr Cheerless's thread "
The ambulance chasers are lining up the cycle hire scheme" and the
associated link about two Boris bike users suffering serious head
injuries requiring brains scans?

Well I'm pleased to report that BJ confirmed in Cycle magazine that the
brain scans were a routine procedure and that no serious injury
occurred. In fact no injury at all occurred.
http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ed-lu-2742.htm

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong. As
you were then.

Tony
Old November 27th 10, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Tony Raven wrote:
Remember Mr Cheerless's thread "
The ambulance chasers are lining up the cycle hire scheme" and the
associated link about two Boris bike users suffering serious head
injuries requiring brains scans?

Well I'm pleased to report that BJ confirmed in Cycle magazine that
the brain scans were a routine procedure and that no serious injury
occurred. In fact no injury at all occurred.
http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ed-lu-2742.htm

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong. As
you were then.

Tony

I admit that I am not psychic, I can only go on what is reported at the
time, can anyone do better than that?
Mrcheerful

Old November 27th 10, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
FrengaX

http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ire-scheme-inj...

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong. *As
you were then.

Tony

I admit that I am not psychic, I can only go on what is reported at the
time, can anyone do better than that?

Yes. One can look at the reports, and conclude that it is not possible
to take one report and extrapolate from it to form some wild
conclusion that happens to support your personal agenda/prejudice/
dogma.
Old November 27th 10, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
Tony Raven wrote:
Remember Mr Cheerless's thread " The ambulance chasers are lining
up the cycle hire scheme" and the associated link about two Boris
bike users suffering serious head injuries requiring brains scans?

Well I'm pleased to report that BJ confirmed in Cycle magazine that
the brain scans were a routine procedure and that no serious
injury occurred. In fact no injury at all occurred.
http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ed-lu-2742.htm

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong.
As you were then.

Tony

I admit that I am not psychic, I can only go on what is reported at
the time, can anyone do better than that? Mrcheerful

I thought you were. You are always adamant about what has happened even
when there is zero evidence to support you. But then again I guess you
aren't given the number of times you turn out to be wrong.

Tony

Old November 27th 10, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Phil W Lee wrote:
"Mrcheerful" considered Sat, 27 Nov 2010
16:44:27 -0000 the perfect time to write:

Tony Raven wrote:
Remember Mr Cheerless's thread "
The ambulance chasers are lining up the cycle hire scheme" and the
associated link about two Boris bike users suffering serious head
injuries requiring brains scans?

Well I'm pleased to report that BJ confirmed in Cycle magazine that
the brain scans were a routine procedure and that no serious injury
occurred. In fact no injury at all occurred.
http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ed-lu-2742.htm

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong.
As you were then.

Tony

I admit that I am not psychic, I can only go on what is reported at
the time, can anyone do better than that?
Mrcheerful

Nost people not only can, but do.

aah, you mean the cyclist way, just invent whatever you like and ignore
anything contrary.

Old November 28th 10, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 28/11/2010 06:06, Phil W Lee wrote:
considered Sat, 27 Nov 2010
21:37:38 -0000 the perfect time to write:

Tony Raven wrote:
Remember Mr Cheerless's thread "
The ambulance chasers are lining up the cycle hire scheme" and the
associated link about two Boris bike users suffering serious head
injuries requiring brains scans?

Well I'm pleased to report that BJ confirmed in Cycle magazine that
the brain scans were a routine procedure and that no serious injury
occurred. In fact no injury at all occurred.
http://www.access-legal.co.uk/legal-...ed-lu-2742.htm

Mr Cheerless - never failing to grasp an opportunity to be wrong.
As you were then.

Tony

I admit that I am not psychic, I can only go on what is reported at
the time, can anyone do better than that?
Mrcheerful

Nost people not only can, but do.

aah, you mean the cyclist way, just invent whatever you like and ignore
anything contrary.

No, we look for real research, instead of gleaning headlines from
people who can't get a productive job and end up writing crap for
local rags (or even national rags).

You don't usually appear to even read the crap you do post, limited in
value though it is.

Looking through this NG, it is obvious that most look at research
results & get the answers they want.

--
Tony Dragon
Old November 28th 10, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_3_]

Tony Dragon wrote:

Looking through this NG, it is obvious that most look at research
results & get the answers they want.

Probably because most of them don't have the training or experience to
do otherwise. Some here do though.

--
Tony

Cheerfully wrong Tony Raven[_3_] UK 50 November 25th 10 10:39 AM
Cheerfully forgetten Tony Raven[_3_] UK 23 August 5th 10 09:54 PM
Wrong wrong wrong.... (ON topic) D'ohBoy Techniques 50 March 7th 09 07:00 PM
What do you do when everything goes wrong? Claes Australia 35 October 1st 05 05:21 AM
The one thing that couldn't go wrong, did go wrong. Blair P. Houghton Techniques 142 August 27th 05 06:58 AM