Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ ylojceq

Old November 7th 04, 04:59 PM
Tom Kunich

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! ___________ ylojceq

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I wonder.... do you suppose those natives of the Ivory Coast are chopping up
French citizens with machetes because the French are too civilized for them?

Old November 9th 04, 02:18 PM
Erik Lusseault

"Tom Kunich" a écrit dans le message de news:
et...
wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I wonder.... do you suppose those natives of the Ivory Coast are chopping
up French citizens with machetes because the French are too civilized for
them?

Could leave the French out of this just for once.
As an aside, an American was just killed in Ivory coast, killed by an
Ukrainian pilot flying a Russian plane belonging to the Ivory Coast army.
So if you can make sense of what's going on over there, be my guest.

Old November 10th 04, 05:26 AM
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

I wonder.... do you suppose those natives of the Ivory Coast are chopping
up French citizens with machetes because the French are too civilized for
them?

Could leave the French out of this just for once.
As an aside, an American was just killed in Ivory coast, killed by an
Ukrainian pilot flying a Russian plane belonging to the Ivory Coast army.
So if you can make sense of what's going on over there, be my guest.

To tell you the truth I have NO idea what's happening in the Ivory Coast
save that I'm sure that the Liberals will be able to blame it on Bush
instead of the French who appear to be the target of the distress.