8" to 6"?

Old June 27th 03, 07:05 PM
Carla A-G

Default 8" to 6"?

Does anybody have a way of using a 6" rotor on a fork that is meant for a 8"
rotor only?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old June 29th 03, 03:37 PM
Sorni

"The Ogre" wrote in message
om...

Generally people who are overly concerned with penis size have feelings of

inaquacy.

You're "ducking" the issue.

Bill "not enough coffee yet" S.

Old June 30th 03, 12:05 AM
The Ogre

"Carla A-G" wrote in message
You're "ducking" the issue.

The issue is that I'm not getting an answer to my question...

This IS AM-B Alt.Master-Ba... Ooops this is the mountain biking
forum isn't it? Always get these two groups mixed up.

Never mind my comments then, proceed with serious mountain biking
discussions.

-- The Ogre
http://ogrehut.NET
Old June 30th 03, 04:24 PM
Carla A-G

"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
.. .
Ok so you were serious. The answer is yes Cala, there is an adapter
from most manufacturers to go with the larger rotor because most forks
in fact still have the brake mount in the same location. the Avid 185mm
and 203mm adapters are about $15 each. I forget what brakes you have.

Thanks, Chris. Using XT hydraulics, they sell adapters for them?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!