HUGE INDOOR BIKE SHOW AND SWAP MEET 11/21/09

Old October 29th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
bikemike

Default HUGE INDOOR BIKE SHOW AND SWAP MEET 11/21/09

LOCATED IN THE EPICENTER OF MA-CT-RI we are having our 1st annual GIVE
THANKS for BICYCLES Thanksgiving bike show and swap meet. Room for
over 1000 bikes.

Bike shops and Bike dealers/collectors call 800-336-BIKE (2453) or
direct email

WHEN: SATURDAY November 21st from 7 am until you leave
WHE DUDLEY MA at the WEBSTER Line (rt 12) in the Historic Stevens
Mills building

directions MA pike to exit 10 395 south to exit 2 follow through
Webster center to the Giant Mill towers on the right behind the BP Gas
station.

http://oldroads.com/dudley/