kh crank problems need help asap

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

Default kh crank problems need help asap

um before i get started i searched and couldnt find any ,"to the point
answers".back on topic i bought new pedals for my unicycle,i have 08 kh
moments on it,the last time i put the pedals on the insert went about
half a revoloution around on both cranks,i went to put my new pedals on
and the inserts just slip to a point i cant tighten or loosen them,being
a human i tried the angry way and just tried tighting them now one of
the pedals is stuck and i cant move it.

i took them to a bike shop and they said it would be expensive to fix
the problem and that it couldnt be fixed"somthing about pins inside the
insert being brocken or somthing"

so does any one have any ideas or has this happened again.

sorry for my spelling im in a rush and need to get answers soon.

bye

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.

crank problems hobo_chuck Unicycling 3 July 25th 08 03:27 AM
crank problems gangstertaco Unicycling 1 July 22nd 08 11:12 PM
Crank Problems monkeygunner Unicycling 8 March 24th 08 08:51 PM
Problems w/ KH/onza hub and crank set j45peterson Unicycling 5 September 8th 05 07:37 AM
Dura-Ace crank problems? Shawn Amir Techniques 6 September 2nd 04 12:15 AM