The trouble with JimmyMac

Old July 31st 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default The trouble with JimmyMac

On Jul 29, 11:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 28, 9:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Sloth is the most overrated vice in the world. In fact, I am not even sure
it is a vice. I think the world would be better off if all the busybodies
were to be overcome by some good old fashion sloth. They would do less
harm
that way.
In another thread you accused Tom Sherman of this very tactic of

diversion when he prefers to get out of something. *No one has
mastered the skill like you have and no one points it out more often
than I do. *Sloth is one of the 7 *deadly sins. *How is it that the
alleged "Great Saint" is encouraging other to join him in being a
sinner?

Now you will have to excuse me as I feel a lethargy attack coming on.

There is no excuse for you.

There is none for you either. Why are you always beating a dead horse? It makes no sense.

Since you ignore the question, I repeat ... Sloth is one of the 7
deadly sins. How is it that the alleged "Great Saint" is encouraging
other to join him in being a sinner?

Beating a dead horse is stating that Ed Gin the criminal vandal troll
killed ARBR. Now that is beating a dead horse and Dolan has done it
so frequently that even the dead horse has complained.

Won't your wife talk to you anymore? Why not cuddle your two
poor old long suffering hound dogs if no one else will have you.

I've never understood this propensity of Dolan's. Can someone
enlighten me? Have you any insight into the reasons why Ed Dolan
delights in the incessant recitation of a litany of personal minutia
including....

- age
- ethnicity
- religious affiliation
- marital status
- educational background
- occupation
- place of residence
- type and number of pets
- etc.

What's with this weirdness anyway? Ed should not feel the least bit
obligated to respond since I am ONLY interested in an objective
assessment of Dolan's irrational motivation rather than a
rationalization from the weirdo himself.

By the way, this thread will no longer be responded to by me since it died long ago.

Dolan sure know show to hurt a guy, but can he keep his promise?.

I do not write just for you. I write for the group. You should try to think in those terms yourself.

Dolan should stop giving advice that he exempts himself from complying
with. Ed Dolan writes for one person and one person ONLY ,,, himself
and and to state otherwise defies but does not alter reality.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka