Ride-A-Lot renaming session

Old February 26th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot renaming session

I again have to rename Ride-A-Lot, in that I do not feel that Pookums
is feminin enough for him.

I have elevated to new fantastic dialectic heights, by his new name,
POOCHKUMS.

Pooch Kums, as in like a doggy, and a sensitive doggy at that.

Like a Poochie... I really feel I have arrived at the new proper name
for him of which never to need to change it again.

Poochkums, are you out there? Can you please comment on your new name?

Poochkums, killer pigeons have been dive bombing me and trying to peck
my eye-balls out.

One of them was talking to another and they were considering on
contacting you and brining you in to witness their slaying of me,
Poochkums...

If they get me, Poochie, I can't teach you how to ride a MTB, and get
you out of sissydom, and forever you will have to have the G.I. Joe
dolls in pink bootys guard your bikeys at night from the killer
prowler Mooseys....

Poochie, perhaps you can accept the invitation of the killer eyeball
pecking pigeons, and pretend you're against me, but come with them and
then turn on them once arriving at the garage, and we can be allied
against them, Poochie...

heh heh heh....

Old March 1st 07, 10:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
dirtdude

Dude, why do you single out Mr. Rides-a-Lot?
Sure he's a pompous, arrogant, loud mouthed, opinionated, rabid
flaming little prick, but there are also many others here just like
him that deserve your attention and efforts.

I applaud your persistence, it is with sincere hope that one day you
succeed in humiliating him off the internet and for that matter, off
the trail. He is proven (to me anyway) that he has no reeeming
qualitys at all and it is with sadness that I must proclaim that he is
not worthie of owning a mountain bike. Moreover, he is not worthie of
being a member of the mountain bike community and it is only a matter
of time intill he is banished. I look forward to the day when he sells
his pathitic exuse of a bicycle and takes up hiking... The sierra club
could use a few people like him.

I dont like snobs, I dont like flamers and I really don't like
dicks, there is no room for people like him in our sport and I wish he
would take up golf.

Oh, one last thing ... He's gay

gay gay gay gay
gay gaygay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay
gay gaygay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay
gaygay gay gay gay

Old March 2nd 07, 01:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

dirtdude wrote:
LOTS O BULL****

Didn't the moderator already tell you that you were banned? Now go away
or back to alt.binaries.little-boys.

http://tinyurl.com/2e3cmj

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 2nd 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 1, 3:22 pm, "dirtdude" wrote:
Dude, why do you single out Mr. Rides-a-Lot?

snip Lame Rant snip

I dont like snobs, I dont like flamers and I really don't like
dicks,

PKB

there is no room for people like him in our sport and I wish he
would take up golf.

Our sport ... what sport is it that you and Liberace share? Or do you
just share meds?

Oh, one last thing

snip Image that dirtdude has tattoo'd on his forehead and ass snip

really one tat would have been enough.

Old March 7th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
dirtdude

Didn't the moderator already tell you that you were banned? Now go away
or back to alt.binaries.little-boys.

No, he said that you are petty and genrally a pain in the a$$ to deal
with and that he, like me and Liberator, think you have no place in
this sport, and that you are a vindictive, childish punk that has
nothing better to do with your time than to make phone calls to
anybody that will listen to your complaints and whining of people
exercising their 2nd amendment right to free speach.

He also indicated that your homosexual advances directed twords him
are both unwelcome and unappealing...

I will go away now (for a while), as requested but first, I would
just like to say one last thing...

HaHaHa, your a poser.

Old March 12th 07, 07:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Mar 7, 3:19 pm, "dirtdude" wrote:
Didn't the moderator already tell you that you were banned? Now go away
or back to alt.binaries.little-boys.

No, he said that you are petty and genrally a pain in the a$$ to deal
with and that he, like me and Liberator, think you have no place in
this sport, and that you are a vindictive, childish punk that has
nothing better to do with your time than to make phone calls to
anybody that will listen to your complaints and whining of people
exercising their 2nd amendment right to free speach.

He also indicated that your homosexual advances directed twords him
are both unwelcome and unappealing...

I will go away now (for a while), as requested but first, I would
just like to say one last thing...

HaHaHa, your a poser.

LOL, don't make him cry eh...

trek session 77 js Mountain Biking 3 December 22nd 06 09:13 AM
Photo session at the Olympic Stadium kapoute Unicycling 14 August 28th 06 01:40 PM
Kew Crit training session 30/7 DaveB Australia 18 July 30th 05 05:35 AM
First track session Tamyka Bell Australia 17 July 8th 05 12:33 PM
Calshot Track-Taster Session Simonb UK 7 April 1st 04 12:31 AM