Nike dumps Armstrong

Old October 17th 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Nike dumps Armstrong

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...-doping-report

J. Spaceman

Old October 17th 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
recursor[_3_]

wrote:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...-doping-report
J. Spaceman

Lance is toast.

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Old October 17th 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...mstrong-dumped...

J. Spaceman

---------
It Trek dumps him too, then he'll have to get a job. Mario Cipollini
is a shoe salesman, but shoes were his number one passion even before
cycling. So Mario is doing what he wanted to do in the first place
before cycling interfered. What is Lance's real passion?
Old October 18th 12, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

On Oct 17, 9:31*am, cicero venatio wrote:
http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...mstrong-dumped...

J. Spaceman

---------
It Trek dumps him too, then he'll have to get a job. *Mario Cipollini
is a shoe salesman, but shoes were his number one passion even before
cycling. *So Mario is doing what he wanted to do in the first place
before cycling interfered. *What is Lance's real passion?

They did.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/trek...ance-armstrong
With Nike, Anheuser-Busch and now Trek dropping LA, will his monetary
income fall greatly? Will he be in dire straits?
Coz
Old October 18th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
steve

On Oct 18, 7:40*am, TheCoz wrote:
On Oct 17, 9:31*am, cicero venatio wrote:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/articl...mstrong-dumped....

J. Spaceman

---------
It Trek dumps him too, then he'll have to get a job. *Mario Cipollini
is a shoe salesman, but shoes were his number one passion even before
cycling. *So Mario is doing what he wanted to do in the first place
before cycling interfered. *What is Lance's real passion?

They did.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/trek...ance-armstrong
With Nike, *Anheuser-Busch and now Trek dropping LA, will his monetary
income fall greatly? Will he be in dire straits?
Coz

Are they going to give back all the money they made off him? Maybe I
should get a refund on my TREK.
Old October 18th 12, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

Are they going to give back all the money they made off him? Maybe I
should get a refund on my TREK.

-------------
I've already asked that question as I bought a 1999 Trek 5200 (31,000+
miles), that I still ride amongst other bikes. I purchased it with
the idea that this is the bike that won the Tour de France. Now I
find out, that it didn't win the Tour. I would guess that if I asked
for a refund they would say, "It's not about the bike." So here I am,
stuck with bike that is a fraud. I also have some VCR tapes of so
called Lance wins in the Tour, what do I with those??
Old October 18th 12, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Free Willy

"cicero venatio" wrote in message

Are they going to give back all the money they made off him? Maybe I
should get a refund on my TREK.

-------------
I've already asked that question as I bought a 1999 Trek 5200 (31,000+
miles), that I still ride amongst other bikes. I purchased it with
the idea that this is the bike that won the Tour de France. Now I
find out, that it didn't win the Tour. I would guess that if I asked
for a refund they would say, "It's not about the bike." So here I am,
stuck with bike that is a fraud. I also have some VCR tapes of so
called Lance wins in the Tour, what do I with those??

"It's not about the bike." -- Lance Armstrong.

Besides, those of us who are serious ride a Cervélo.

--
Willy Free

Old October 29th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
cicero venatio wrote:

Are they going to give back all the money they made off him? Maybe I
should get a refund on my TREK.

-------------
I've already asked that question as I bought a 1999 Trek 5200 (31,000+
miles), that I still ride amongst other bikes. I purchased it with
the idea that this is the bike that won the Tour de France. Now I
find out, that it didn't win the Tour. I would guess that if I asked
for a refund they would say, "It's not about the bike." So here I am,
stuck with bike that is a fraud. I also have some VCR tapes of so
called Lance wins in the Tour, what do I with those??

Donate them to the Holocaust Museum.

--
Old Fritz

New Nike Lance Armstrong Concept Zenon Racing 1 May 21st 11 03:51 AM
New Nike Lance Armstrong Concept Zenon Racing 0 May 21st 11 03:33 AM
best dumps for sale dumpsale General 0 January 24th 08 10:32 AM
PLZ HELP: Anybody know the jangly tune in the Armstrong/Nike "Magnet" commercial? General 2 June 11th 04 02:21 AM
Nike/Lance Armstrong advert David Brown :o\) UK 15 June 4th 04 04:58 PM