? regarding crossing Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls

Old June 26th 04, 09:11 PM
Jason F.

Default ? regarding crossing Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls

I have heard customs allow bikes across the bridge. But how do I pass
through?
There is a 7 foot tall turn style gate for pedestrians. If you have
crossed this bridge before please tell me how. Thanks-Jay
Old June 26th 04, 11:26 PM
ME

I have crossed there many times... they make you go with the cars...
Same at the Lewiston bridge
om...

Old June 26th 04, 11:46 PM
Doug

I've crossed there many times as well. go with the cars...

funny though - at the peace bridge US customs told me to go with the cars;
on the other side canadian customs asked me why I was riding with the cars
and not on the sidewalk!

"ME" wrote in message
I have crossed there many times... they make you go with the cars...
Same at the Lewiston bridge
"Jason F." wrote in message
om...
I have heard customs allow bikes across the bridge. But how do I pass
through?
There is a 7 foot tall turn style gate for pedestrians. If you have
crossed this bridge before please tell me how. Thanks-Jay

---

Old June 27th 04, 01:02 PM
Barb&Noel Reed

Just returned from a ride; Burlington, Ont. - Erie Canal and back. No
problem crossing the border. Rainbow Bridge with the traffic,
Queenston-Lewiston Bridge ditto. Fortunately the traffic was very light
at both. Good luck, Noel