test post ignore

Old April 22nd 04, 02:51 PM
Zeke

Default test post ignore

####

Old April 23rd 04, 06:59 AM
S o r n i

sittingduck wrote:
"Zeke" wrote:

####

see if one of these test groups are working while you are at it:

abg.test
acs.test
ahn.test

{rest snipped}

So you're flaming ol' Zeke for wasting bandwidth by wasting 5 times as much
yourself?

Bill "impressed" S.

Old April 23rd 04, 09:27 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
" S o r n i" writes:
sittingduck wrote:
"Zeke" wrote:

####

see if one of these test groups are working while you are at it:

abg.test
acs.test
ahn.test

{rest snipped}

So you're flaming ol' Zeke for wasting bandwidth by wasting 5 times as much
yourself?

All of that 'test' post got downloaded onto my HD, 'cuz
I'm sucking news via the Leafnode pseudoserver, and looking
at it offline. Same as all the NGs I read.

So, just to make the 'test' topic fit into cycling, do you
or anybody else out there have a specific regimen by which
you test refurbished bikes?

I have a steepish hill nearby. I've found shifting on
triples is wayy different on a repair stand, than under
load, in real field conditions. It's nice to have some
real terrain in which to see how stuff behaves. I don't
know if that can be simulated in a shop. It would be
nice if it could be.

good ride,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old April 26th 04, 05:55 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:

The first long ride too is considered a test so tools for adjusting
fit are carried as well.

I'm always amazed at how the skilled, professional
bike shop wrenches get things so ride-able right off
the shop floor. They deserve a thumbs-up and maybe
a Solly's cinnamon roll and a Pilsner Urquell, for
rendering bikes so painlessly ride-able again.

- Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.

Do aluminum frames wear out? Chris Hansen General 172 April 29th 04 10:18 AM
OK to post here? SniffinVinyl General 3 April 22nd 04 05:00 AM
Washington Post Article on US War against Non-Motorists Elisa Francesca Roselli General 35 January 20th 04 01:56 AM
protecting saddle + post from theft? Sanjay Punjab General 13 August 8th 03 02:27 PM