Settled Science?

Old November 4th 18, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Settled Science?

On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 00:39:49 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 1:29:17 AM UTC, John B. slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 3 Nov 2018 20:32:19 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

That's all that anyone needs to know about Jute.

Or, as the Supreme court said, "utterly without redeeming social
importance".
cheers,

John B.

“Wild but exciting. A grand job with plenty of irony.”
New York Times

“Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything he
describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral and
ecological concerns are important.”
[London] Times Literary Supplement

It is sad when you slip of the google web pages as not currently
relevant and have to provide the quotes yourself.

Old November 4th 18, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Snipped

--
- Frank Krygowski

Did you write tat FAQ Frank?

Cheers
Old November 4th 18, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 8:32:24 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Snipped
http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

That's all that anyone needs to know about Jute.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Did you write tat FAQ Frank?

Cheers

I think a good chunk of that FAQ was written while Jute was still trolling
rec.audio.tubes, and mildly rewritten after he moved into trolling bike
newsgroups. Typically Jute would defame everyone in sight, while his two
alter egos Gray Glasser and Andrew McCoy defended him.

Old November 4th 18, 11:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:28:12 PM UTC, Ralph Barone wrote:
Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 8:32:24 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Snipped
http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

That's all that anyone needs to know about Jute.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Did you write tat FAQ Frank?

Cheers

I think a good chunk of that FAQ was written while Jute was still trolling
rec.audio.tubes, and mildly rewritten after he moved into trolling bike
newsgroups.

A troll is anyone who thinks for himself and disagrees with your lowest-common-denominator received opinions.

Typically Jute would defame everyone in sight,

That's a lie, Barone. You never saw me strike anyone who didn't hit me first.

while his two
alter egos Gray Glasser and Andrew McCoy defended him.

That's another lie. I don't remember Andrew McCoy ever being on rec.audio.tubes. You might have mistaken something the Magnequest Scum posted under his name as being from him, but he would never deign to correspond with people like them, or you for that matter. The Magnequest Scum also posted considerable amounts of trash-talk as coming from me, specifically for their gullible fellow-travellers, again like you, Barone, to decry as coming from me. You're still doing it.

Andre Jute
When Time Magazine asked "Why are Engineers the Ugliest People in the World?", I was outraged at the slur on the elegant and thoughtful engineers I knew. Then I went on RAT and met the Magnequest Scum, and their outriders like Barone, and changed my mind.
Old November 5th 18, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 8:32:24 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Snipped
http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

That's all that anyone needs to know about Jute.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Did you write tat FAQ Frank?

Cheers

I think a good chunk of that FAQ was written while Jute was still trolling
rec.audio.tubes, and mildly rewritten after he moved into trolling bike
newsgroups.

A troll is anyone who thinks for himself and disagrees with your lowest-common-denominator received opinions.

Typically Jute would defame everyone in sight,

That's a lie, Barone. You never saw me strike anyone who didn't hit me first.

The Vengeance of Jute. Act V, Scene IV

Jute:

[Center stage with single down light, raising his fist toward the sky, shaking in rage]

"Damn you! Damn you to hell, Barone!"

[Curtain drops; crowd erupts in applause; curtain opens; Jute steps forward, showered by roses].

-- Jay Beattie (full play available on Amazon).
Old November 5th 18, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/4/2018 1:17 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 8:32:24 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Snipped
http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

That's all that anyone needs to know about Jute.

- Frank Krygowski

Did you write tat FAQ Frank?

No, but I think it's accurate.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 5th 18, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

[Jute falls into orchestra pit, a routine later "borrowed" by Spike Milligan.]

-- Jay Beattie (full play available on Amazon).

He https://www.amazon.com/Time-Life-Con...dp/B0779LGP11v
Or perhaps you mean this comedy: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/bug...ute/1120349825

Thanks for the plug, Jay. Which one is Barone again?

AJ
Old November 5th 18, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 20:03:39 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

He https://www.amazon.com/Time-Life-Con...dp/B0779LGP11v

Bad URL. Drop the "v" from the end. This should work:
https://www.amazon.com/Time-Life-Conspiracy-Andre-Jute-ebook/dp/B0779LGP11

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

Old November 5th 18, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

Hmmm.

"W. S. Buggins is the nerdiest wimp ever, an embarrassment.
A poet, for crying out loud.
Now the rappa-revo Bloody Raztuz Razzamatazz has recorded his poems.
And Buggins,
with only a little prodding from Celia
— the beautiful stockbroker —
is blossoming into a guerilla consumer advocate.
With violence and destruction of property.
A rock’n’roll romantic comedy we all wish would come true."

Well, not all of us.

On the other hand, The Vengeance of Jute has a brilliant Act III, Scene IV soliloquy:

"To you Barone, I shall defend myself, whatever the cost may be; I shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight in the fields and in the streets, I shall fight in the hills; I shall fight on the internet! I shall never surrender! My bandwidth may be limited and the net no longer neutral, but I shall fight on! You ask, what is my aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long my posts must be, for without victory there is only defeat!"

This always brings the audience to its feet. The New York Times wrote "Perhaps the greatest living playwright, Beattie again delivers a masterwork of modern theater -- an epic story of good versus evil, light versus dark, fit versus flabby, fragrant versus foul. If you see only one play in your lifetime, it must be The Vengeance of Jute!"

-- Jay Beattie.