Logo-less King Headsets!

Old August 5th 05, 09:20 PM
Tom Reingold

Default Logo-less King Headsets!

Pat Lamb wrote:

Since the majority of the thread is devoted to removing the logo, I'd
think this shows how important inconspicuous consumption is...

Reverse snobbery (if that's what this is) is still snobbery.

Imagine discussing this with a non-bikie. He wouldn't even know what a
headset is. Oh, there's prestige around a steering bearing? I had no idea.

--
Tom Reingold
Noo Joizy
Old August 8th 05, 05:16 PM
dvt

Tom Reingold wrote:
Imagine discussing this with a non-bikie. He wouldn't even know what a
headset is. Oh, there's prestige around a steering bearing? I had no idea.

You can apply that thinking to almost every thread in this newsgroup.

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu

Mountain Bikers Do $10,000 of Damage to King County, WA, Park SuperG Mountain Biking 1 July 5th 05 08:26 AM
King of all holidays [email protected] General 0 March 14th 05 07:32 AM
Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day History Quiz! Ray Sersharp Racing 0 January 18th 05 05:02 AM
handlebar height n crowley General 35 April 19th 04 07:12 PM
Say it aint so Shimano ... PART 2 Donald Gillies Techniques 64 September 4th 03 06:46 PM